Log in to check your private messages
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it
The time now is Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:45 am
All times are UTC + 0
Post a reply
View more Emoticons
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise play the game below please contact the
Select a forum
Page 1 of 1
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:35 pm
It's not moddable presently either and game engine is prone to lag with high unit numbers and works off unity engine.
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:00 pm
it looks nice. but even from the trailer, you can see that its a early access game, the explosions and speed of missiles just seem a bit slow , the units showcased look unimaginative, most look like they came out of gdi's tiberium war, it be nice to see something unique, even if it was the unit concepts but there just generic buggy, tank, mammoth tank units,
saying that if its moddable, that makes all the difference. as it looks well presented, interms of environment, terrain, and general amosphere.
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:15 pm
I bought it a little while ago but quickly got a refund honestly. Would be better if it was designated as early access or something, because that's unfortunately what it felt like. Nice artwork but the actual gameplay and handling was not near ready for a full release IMO. Might be worth checking back on in 6 months to a year if it has received work, though, but there can't an expectation of that on purchase IMO.
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:52 pm
Post subject: Reconquest
Anyone tried out Reconquest on Steam -
I left a review which I will post here
POSTED: 27 DECEMBER, 2016
- Voiced units. Generic but nice to have some nice, clean unit feedback.
- Nice artwork. The missiles, bullets and explosions are a nice display.
- Support power - the radar facility has a radar scan, later on airstrike, reinforcements
- Harvesting mechanic and refining - fight over resources
- Has rally points, easy to play if you have played any cnc game
- The story presentation - comes across as cheap, would probably have worked better as officer telling commander his or her mission orders directly with voiceover, something like the ace combat games.
- Seems you can't scroll on the top right
- Infantry very weak to all types of weapons including cannon fire
- Turret defense seems very strong, encourages turtling as can't heal units
- In skirmish you don't have full tech tree unlocked on first map?
- Add repair / sell to UI by default
- Add healer unit or structure
- Encourage player to keep units alive with a promotion system
As a small indie game, I am enjoying the gameplay, a fun diversion but needs more polish. Looking forward to updates.
Definitely plays like an old school RTS, harvest, build and conquest. Pretty decent challenge, not too much micro management hell.
Yes it could be polished a lot but for price its a nice rough gem.
Page 1 of 1
© phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.1304s ][ Queries: 11 (0.0128s) ][ Debug on ]