Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:01 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Which side looks more promising?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Which side will be the best side?
GDI
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Nod
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
TDL
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Cyborgs
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject:  Which side looks more promising? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Take a look at the sides section, guys. What do you think that it the most promising side? The best side to play with and kick the ass of the enemy armies? GDI, Nod, TDL or Cyborgs?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TDL of course ! long life to the mutant Razz

ah umagaan, my queen Razz

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

crap, i forgot all about TDL and cyborgs. Banshee PM me the logo's for them and i'll integrate them into the site logo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah good idea

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TDL is winning so far followed by Cyborgs... funny that no one voted for GDI or Nod yet...

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea i voted for TDL...

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go cyborgs!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

8 votes is not enough, people... vote vote vote... but meh, give a chance to Nod and GDI... you guys gonna be surprised with the mod Wink...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Tapek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Screw Nod and GDI #Tongue

We want cyborgs!

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

make another poll!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm gonna more a new one tomorrow... but still 9 votes is not enough... I hope we get more votes in the following polls...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon