Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Serious Errors Thread
Moderators: Triforce
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Triforce
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject:  Serious Errors Thread Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post any Serious Errors that you find in NCM here.

Triforce

Last edited by Triforce on Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm playing it now, I'll be editing this post as I get these evil bugs.

1) If you accidentally select a 'separator map', the game crashes. By separate map, I mean the blank between the old FS maps and the new NCM maps. I know they were not suposed to be clicked, but it's a kinda annoying thing. Maybe there are better ways to organize the map selection.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

pd
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

best format is MODNAME:MAPNAME isn't it?

so you see at once the map belongs to the mod.
no separators needed.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This issue was from an old beta. I still had files from that old beta version in my NCM dir, so it screwed up the current version in my computer. But once I removed the files, this issue was fixed.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Firestorma
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i downloaded it installed it then ran it then all i changed was the cash amount to 150000 selected ncm side on the city map a 2 player one changed the resolution to 800x600 played for 2 mins and got this oh yeah ai level was set to one so i could look at the new buildings lol

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/firestorma2/internalerror.jpg

at the time i sent a minigunner over to the enemy which on the radar looks like he was about to scout the base then a tick tank came over i blew it up then the ligh infantry came out of it it started shooting the rader then my tanks came over killed him then internal error.

hope thats enough detail for ya  Smile

-------------------------------------------------------

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm... the palettes work fine here... and it screws up with you (you see these white dots in the new buildings)

Firestorma
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've got 4 comps. I ran it on them all it worked fine on 3 except one. Which the pallettes were stuffed up on and I got the internal Error. I think the problem is that the ts installation on this is just fresh and its only 2.0 not 2.03. Im patch it and see if the problems disappear. I also have no new buildups for the new buildings, whats going on there?

-------------------------------------------------------

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Triforce hasn't made any buildup yet.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Screenie says it all.. Don't know what caused it, but I hope my description can help you pinpoint the problem...

And another thing, which I already put in the Minor Errors thread...
TDNod's Cluster missile doensn't launch, problem is probably the Temple not being a missile silo.

minimap.png
 Description:
Minimap in unblurred PNG. You see 3 pink dots under the location of my screen
 Filesize:  12.81 KB
 Viewed:  14701 Time(s)

minimap.png

NCM_Crash.jpg
 Description:
From the look on the minimap it seems like the lowest Obelisk was firing at some unit below... I heard a laser and an infantry scream as it crashed. I never saw the laser beam though.
 Filesize:  263.82 KB
 Viewed:  14701 Time(s)

NCM_Crash.jpg

Triforce
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll see if I can recreate the crash, although I haven't had TD GDI or TD Nod crash on me latetly.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My enemy was GDI, if that's of any help...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon