Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:20 am
All times are UTC + 0
Universal
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject:  Universal Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Posted by Universal in Sleipnir's stuff:

Quote:
the cameo generator in os shp builder 3.34 won't put any zeros in the text and whenever i try and import a image (using the control c method)that is the correct color depth some of the image has blue dots all over it while if i convert an image using xcc mixer there aren't any blue dots (0 color on cameo.pal)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll verify it once I use a  computer with Delphi included.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Rattuskid
Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The 'blue dots' are based upon how it was copied. If you try to copy a frame from a Ra2 palette builing and paste it into the TS palette you get a dithered blue background you have to remove. Annoying yes, but an understandable bug.

Universal the God of War

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i was trying to copy from a 8bit image into shp builder and not to ts format.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When importing an image into SHP Builder, go to the colours tab and select 3D RGB Infurium, that should eliminate the blue dots

Universal the God of War

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

k thanks for that I didn't know that option existed Wink

Universal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ugh and now it is giving me this error when i selected that option.

screeny.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  183.67 KB
 Viewed:  10212 Time(s)

screeny.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's a really weird thing, dude. I've never heard of the possibility of something like this happen before you posted this picture. I should look this program by the weekend (OMC is being prioritive atm).

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Universal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

could it be a privilege error or a read error ?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No idea. What did you do in the preferences area for that thing happen? Which options did you selected? Did you delete any file from the SHP Builder directory? I need to find out how to reproduce it here... so the higher the ammount of details, the better.

Universal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just clicked what tratos told me to change to. I did not delete any files

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Universal, you should join since you are obviously posting alot, im sorry offtopic, but just expressing my opinian

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Universal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok wait. Tratos i tried ure method and it still didn't work at all Sad the blue dots still came up

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vincent93 wrote:
Universal, you should join since you are obviously posting alot, im sorry offtopic, but just expressing my opinian

He's Yotta, who was banned from here a while ago, I think..

"Banned" RP here

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He was banned on other forums.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's what I thought..

"Banned" RP here

Universal the god of war

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tratos i tried ure method and it still didn't work at all  the blue dots still came up.

Universal the God of War

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

also whenever I use the cameo generator and i type in the following words : graf zeppelin and then go to a new line the z disappears

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Universal wrote:
ugh and now it is giving me this error when i selected that option.

This error happened at the Windows 2000 from my job's pc, but it really doesn't happen at my home. When you press OK, the program does some changes in the registry areas. Could you tell me if you have administrative powers in your windows xp? I have at my home, but I don't have at my job and I still have no clue what could cause this problem.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just to confirm, guys. All SHP Builder versions might have problems with users who are not using administrative accounts.

The explanation is at:
http://www.bloodshed.net/faq.html#7

I have to find out how to check if the user has administrative powers, and if they don't, disable all registry operations. I guess registry would only allow programs from non-adminstrative users to write in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update: 'Unable To Set Data For "' bug at Preferences has been fixed in OS SHP Builder 3.35.

As for blue dots, I'll check this one soon, although I assume you are trying to copy and paste an 8bit image with blue background on the TS unittem.pal and in this case, the problem is really suposed to happen and it would not be a bug of the program. Only a misuse of the program. If this is the case, make sure your SHP is using the unittem palette from RA2.

Universal the God of War

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what about the bug with the letter z. for example i have a cameo and i am typing the following words: soyuz class nl(new line) battleship and it removes the z totally so there is only a space and this applies to other cameos as well Sad

screeny.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.77 KB
 Viewed:  9992 Time(s)

screeny.jpg

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its not actualy gone as such(the black of it is there). Just the text is the wrong colour and somehow the gray bit is white. Which for some reason is transparent.

just need to replace the z image in the image list with the one attached below. (aimed at banshee) Note: use clnone as the transparent colour.

z.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  z.zip
 Filesize:  156 Bytes
 Downloaded:  288 Time(s)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, Stu Smile.

Universal the God of War

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

huh and where do i put this file ? and how do i use clone as the transparent color ?

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
(aimed at banshee)

Need ur glasses?  Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum