Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm
All times are UTC + 0
For the 10th C&C anniversary we do a...?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

For the 10th C&C anniversary we do a...?
PPM Animation Contest 2
29%
 29%  [ 16 ]
Return Of The Dawn Mini-Tourney
53%
 53%  [ 29 ]
TD SHP Competition
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
TD Open Map Competition
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 54

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject:  For the 10th C&C anniversary we do a...? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, what kind of event we should do to celebrate the 10th C&C Anniversary in the end of August? I believe we might end doing the second PPM Animation Contest, but before we move foward with it, we need public feedback, so please, reply with your comments and choose one of the options below:

- PPM Animation Contest 2: This is a contest where contestants would submit their weapon animations for TS by making a SHP for it and coding it in game. Last edition had 3 submissions due to all the problems the site had at the moment it happened.

- Return Of The Dawn Mini-Tourney: We would do a mini-tourney of Return of the Dawn 2.4 on XWIS server. We would need 2^n (4,8,16,32,64,128,etc) players.

- TD SHP Competition: This would be a SHP (TD) competition for the best looking building.

- TD Open Map Competition: This would be a contest where people would submit their TD maps. You know? There is a XCC tool that allow us mortals to make TD maps.

We'll listen to the comments posted within 5 days before we move to the event. Note that not necessarily the winner event will be the one to be made, but it highly influence our opinion.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Return Of The Dawn Mini-Tourney - this would be soo good, i would join in the fun of course Wink

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

Location: (StealthTank) Destroyable=no Detectable=no Explodes=yes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: A animation contest Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I suggest a animation contest, we havent had one of those for a while, but then agian the mini tourny doesnt sound bad, but how will you do it, i tohugh dawn doesnt work online?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Return Of The Dawn is a mod for TS #Tongue  (sorry)

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: omfg Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

omfg am i stupid? lol of coarse i forgot about that mod hehe Smile sry im a little sleepy.......... Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
gonz@
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya do the mini tourney... hey and.... ROTD is fully functional online and on lan games... i use it very often since the loss of the td cd...
again do the tourny

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd suggest "TD Open Map Competition".

Equiredox
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't mind participating in any "multiplayer" sessions / torneys, I think it will be great!!!! But the possiblity of setting a time that suits the majority of all people intrested in this may be difficult, since everybody is in different time-zones around the world. I would like to participate though, that is if I can.

I can get heaps of other people(>20) to join up if you decide to go ahead and need more people to make things exciting, but they will all be in Australia, and could only play in the afternoon(5pm)-night-early morning(3am) i.e. from 5pm to 3am.

Sorry banshee for being a "devil's advocate" in reference to this post.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The PPM Tourney is the really only viable option, so I vote that.

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: ......... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

damn it i shoulda voted for tourny, hehe but it looks like its ganna win any ways Smile

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think we should have an all round graphics comp,
and a tourney.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ppm plays RotD all next week to celebrate?

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think that we should have a TS/TD/RA/RA2 infantry contest... but thats just my oppinion

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Loki-the-hero
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Mini tourney Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We should have a mini tourney since theres a map competition already goin on.

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yay, the tourny is definitly going to win  Razz  Twisted Evil  Razz , me wanna kik ass on rotd  Wink

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would make an animations for the animation contest Wink Very Happy Frame by frame in photoshop!

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mini tourney, that would be awesome Smile
A tribute that would definately be Smile

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need a new poll.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Ackart
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Return of the Dawn for Win '05.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ii would have to go with map building because its the easiest thing to mod, ive made plenty of maps,including ones with cliffs(use cliffs not rocks you cheapscapes)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Err... this poll has expired. The C&C 10th Anniversary happened months ago.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Apex
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oops, im kinda slow with topics

and ABSOLUTLY no offence, but you shoud delete polls or stop them after their no good

SERIOUSLY no offence or insults are ment by this Banshee

Quote: too embarest to quote or spell right

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon