Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:45 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Which do you like?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [47 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Which CnC Game do you like? (without expansions)
Generals with Zero Hour
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Renegade
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Red Alert 2
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Tiberian Sun
31%
 31%  [ 12 ]
Red Alert
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
Sole Survivor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tiberian Dawn
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 38

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject:  Which do you like? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

5 Words: Generals Zero Hour and Renegade, though I mod RA2/YR. I like TS too. It was the first CnC game that I played/modded. Sole Survivor is a nice one, so for TD. I never liked Red Alert, but it's a good game.U?

Fixed the expansions. YR and Generals removed, changed ZH to Generals with ZH (since someone already voted it). ~ Clazzy

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS is the best!

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ZERO HOUR IS AN EXPANSION -.-
anyway i like renegade without any expansion or modding, even though TS is the best with modding and expansion, YR was the first C&C game I ever played, then it was C&C 95 then RA2 then TS and then generals and finally renegade =]

ayylmao on Discord

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oops. Lol. I keep taking ZH separately from Generals. Same for YR.

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG... YR one of my fave games.. and i missed it shame on me Crying or Very sad

ayylmao on Discord

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Off topic
I can't buy firestorm because-I alredy have original TS(And Idon't want to have same game)
Whre can i buy firestorm-without orriginal TS?

Last edited by gufu on Fri May 13, 2005 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just love the way Clazzy edits the stuff...

ayylmao on Discord

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Poll removed to show originals only (with exception of ZH because someone picked it). I voted Red Alert, by the way.

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanx Clazzy. I voted ZH.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a tuff one, because Renegade is FPS, not RTS. They share the same story-line and characters, but there just not the same in game-play standards. In other words, I don't know what to pick...

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think renegade but though is almost the same as td so maby yr?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like TS and YR but it's not as good as the classic Red Alert or TD those games are what really i spent most of my time on Smile

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

agent-eva wrote:

I feel somewhat uncertain replying to this, but, what makes you say Renegade is almost the same as TD? That's like the most untrue statement in the history of gaming, imo.

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TD!! the music is good and the game rolls!!! but i too like TS... I has played TS in 6 years Smile so i voted TS...

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Ackart
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tiberian Dawn gets my vote.

Red Alert mod for C&C3.

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sole Survior owns! No votes!

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SS. The Only C&C game I havn't played... Actually I haven't played RA1's expansions, nor Covert Ops. SS sounds pretty fun. It's kinda like Renegade, but in the RTS genre.

Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA1 Expansions and Coverts Ops are really quite good they contain some good missions

Can any of you show me some screenshots of Sole Survivor?

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't have any, but U can easily find some on google. There's also some in PCNC, in the Sole Survivor section.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DvD wrote:
agent-eva wrote:

I feel somewhat uncertain replying to this, but, what makes you say Renegade is almost the same as TD? That's like the most untrue statement in the history of gaming, imo.

well lets see the structures does the hand of nod ring a bell maybe the second mission of renegade looks like a td mission or map. not enough what about the airstrip,nod artillery,and dont forget the most popular the EVA system

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Painkiller wrote:
RA1 Expansions and Coverts Ops are really quite good they contain some good missions

ok here are some

ss06.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  121.52 KB
 Viewed:  4850 Time(s)

ss06.gif

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks like a crap game Confused

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

agent-eva wrote:
Painkiller wrote:

ok here are some

OMG!!! i think im gonna be sick how can anyway love this pile of garbage? honestly it looks awful it's based of Tiberian Dawn for a start!

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It was made in 1997 before RA, what did expect? 3D gfx?

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Both of them dont know what they are on about.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TD is the best full stop.

Ackart
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

VW x frt wrote:
It looks like a crap game Confused

BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY, WE PLAY GRAPHICS. FOREVER.

But damn, I would really like to play Sole Survivor. Is it even sold anywhere anymore? If so, someone hook me up. D:

Red Alert mod for C&C3.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow, i never got to play sole survivor. i wish i could play it  Sad

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

agent-eva wrote:
The DvD wrote:
agent-eva wrote:

well lets see the structures does the hand of nod ring a bell maybe the second mission of renegade looks like a td mission or map. not enough what about the airstrip,nod artillery,and dont forget the most popular the EVA system

Yea I thought i was playing TD until someone told me it was Renegade!
and YR is an expansion and not even in the list Neutral

Anyway, Sole Survivor is easy enough to get hold of, however i doubt it works on mplay anymore (and its a mplay game)
Does XWISC support it ? I remember suggesting it to Olaf but i dont know if he added it

TD gets my vote, for its time, it was much better than any of the latter C&C games IMO

Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If only someone would redo TD in TS but not with new graphics or anything new! just putting it on a engine that can go up too 1024x768 resoulution then TD would be the best! Very Happy

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello? RoTD?

Ackart
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello? FreeCNC? (Site down at the moment.)

Red Alert mod for C&C3.

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sole Survivor is not better then TD and TS can i see #Tongue

Phatdaddymac99
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS got my vote  Very Happy  i had never heard of SS befor wouldn't mind playing it to see wot it is like thou.

Pic and sig made by LazerAce7

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

s.s is realy a good game.almost as good as ra.maybe cuase the graphic is old its still a good game andpainkiller is right it kinda is based on ts

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Painkiller wrote:
agent-eva wrote:
Painkiller wrote:

ok here are some

OMG!!! i think im gonna be sick how can anyway love this pile of garbage? honestly it looks awful it's based of Tiberian Dawn for a start!

you wanted it you got it so dont talk alot

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TD, by far. First one i got, basically as soon as it came out. Amazing.

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tiberian Dawn.
It pwnz.
Like Reaperr.
Smile

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TD leads!  Very Happy

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

of course it leads it a classic and classic rules

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XxpeddyxX wrote:
ZERO HOUR IS AN EXPANSION -.-
anyway i like renegade without any expansion or modding, even though TS is the best with modding and expansion, YR was the first C&C game I ever played, then it was C&C 95 then RA2 then TS and then generals and finally renegade =]
um how can you have played yrfor the first time and not play any other cnc game without ra2 they are add on game arent they

~Peach_Blossom~
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RENEGADE!!!!!
Who could not like renegade? although i did hear about renegade through an awsome game called Tribes Very Happy and i heard about ppm through renegade! when i typed ppm in the serch bar.. i got the
"PAPER PROCESSING - (sumthin with an M that i cant remember) !!!!!!" Embarassed
but then i acually typed it in. i joined in july and did mi first post in november! Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol. Yeah I discoverd your site as well.

www.ppm.com

Is this the REAL PPM site? lol.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just looooove (not particurlary) TD & RA1, the graphics are, what they are, but they still rock!!! C N C WILL NEWER DIE!!!

*falls to the floor yellowing somethin' and waveing his fist*

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Long live TS!!! The graphics are a little bit shit, but EA didn't screw it up like Generals...

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go Go TS..

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

imo, RA1 and SS are tied, but I voted for RA1 because I can never find more than six people to play SS multiplayer with

Painkiller wrote:
agent-eva wrote:
Painkiller wrote:

ok here are some

What the hell do you know?  You've never even seen SS in person, much less played it.  People who make assumptions based on nonexistent information piss me off even more than the idiots who use graphics to judge the quality of a game.  Keep your crap to yourself until you actually get a copy of SS for yourself.

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:
It would be good if it was better.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [47 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum