Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Editing C&C Gold weapons?
Moderators: Community Tools Developpers
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Sorrow
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject:  Editing C&C Gold weapons? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are there any tools for editing C&C (TD) Gold that allow editing weapons and warheads?

-...End Transmission...-
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No.

I have tray find it out too.

But ask he some mod it..

he dude some make the Starwars mod.

U mean the old lol i dont rember the name on all bah. i sleppy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Sorrow
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks.
I'll ask him.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I never found the weapons data in C&C95.exe Sad

I CAN edit the warhead vs armor values though.
Unfortunately, my editor is no longer online because the site that hosted all my stuff has been taken offline because of financial problems. I'd gladly send you the tool though. It's not that big.

ugordan
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:

How did you look for the weapons data? I'm a little rusty on the whole C&C modding thing, it was long ago.
I assume you searched for some structures/known values in the exe file? An obvious question, but did you try changing the size of specific values, such as searching for long ints instead of short ints and stuff like that, also reordering of the structure comes to mind...

Sorrow
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:

I CAN edit the warhead vs armor values though.
Unfortunately, my editor is no longer online because the site that hosted all my stuff has been taken offline because of financial problems. I'd gladly send you the tool though. It's not that big.

I have downloaded this tool some time ago.
Anyway, it's a bad thing that the weapons data is so hard to find...

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ugordan wrote:
Nyerguds wrote:

How did you look for the weapons data? I'm a little rusty on the whole C&C modding thing, it was long ago.
I assume you searched for some structures/known values in the exe file? An obvious question, but did you try changing the size of specific values, such as searching for long ints instead of short ints and stuff like that, also reordering of the structure comes to mind...

I personally tested all damage values of all weapons in the game, by making one vehicle with that weapon fire at units of which I micromanaged the health and armor with the C&C95.exe editor.This is what got me the armor values.

I looked for the damage values I got in the exe file in any way I know. I didn't find anything. I know the way shortints and longints are normally coded in C&C, so yes, I searched for both.

Anyway... if anyone's interested... the stats file can be downloaded here:
http://www.planetcnc.com/cnc2sw/cc1weap.xls

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I found out it's still online on one of our VERY old mirrors:
http://geocities.com/ccfzcc_2/edit/

file is cnc95uge.zip - don't run the program before reading at least the first part of the readme, or it won't work :p

This is 100% TFD compatible, since the EA bastards didn't update C&C95 in any way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum