Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 am
All times are UTC + 0
Super Smash Bro's new star...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject:  Super Smash Bro's new star...
Subject description: Solid Snake?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://uk.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6150506 I hate Nintendo, I hate nintendo games, but Smash Bros holds a place in my heart as being the only game to divorce me from GE64. Melee divorced me from SSB. Solid Snake, though? Seems very unfitting imho, throwing the badass who fights people worse then mario could dream of, and having him as a fighter. Whats next? The Commando?

D
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well Snake is just a character from a very popular game. They probably just stuck him to attract MGS fans.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Super Smash Bro's new star... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As long as it's balanced I don't care who's in it. The more characters the better to be honest.

It's looking awesome mind.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which do you think would fit in better The young Solid Snake when he didn't have gray hair or the One that was shown on E3 yesterday

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMFG I LIVE SSB I CANT WAIT TILL THIS COMES OUT!!!
btw i think its cool to see a more siruis charicter to balence it and out of them ppl i would pick pit is my next lead fighter... unless marth is still in it

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool idea! Will they also put Master Chief in it :p

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Red Dragon wrote:
Cool idea! Will they also put Master Chief in it :p

DoA IV, M8.

#Tongue

"Banned" RP here

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nintendo kicks ass, plain and simple. :p
The Wii is looking awesome, and this of course there's going to be a new SSB with it; it just makes sense that they'd include a character from another very popular franchise. Smile

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I want the commando in this from CC95. HE WAS IN A NINTENDO GAME NEWAYZ!!11

mice16
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Xbox360, halo3, 30inch lcd, home theater system

Ooooooo...

[quote="Lt A1br3cht"]Kill it with fire!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XBOX 360 is teh ultimate rip-off..Soo expensive, $50 dollar controllers.
Your post seems hardly relevant, Mice16.

The Commando in Super Smash Brothers?
That would be plain insane...The concept of combat in SSB is melee, and CnC is guns and ranged weapons.
The taunt would be "and that was left-handed!"

But Solid Snake, it looks cool, and the box thing is pretty funny.

If he has any sort of projectile weapon, then he will replace Samus as my main character.

Speaking of irrelevant posts:
The PS-3 sucks, and is leeching many ideas from the Wii and XBOX-360.

mice16
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here playstation 3 is going to be $1020 - whoopee.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^600$

BTW-they'lll introduce blood?

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gufu wrote:
^600$

BTW-they'lll introduce blood?

There is more than one type of dollar in the world, you know?

And blood? That'd just be stupid when the creators want to keep realism down.

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree - SSB is just meant to be fun anyway Smile
Great with 4 people

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its the best multi player in the world nothing beats it and i just thought since the wii is going to be online maby you can play against ppl online!!!! THAT WOULD BE D☼☼M!!!

mice16
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't judge HL or doom, because I haven't played them - some would say I'm an XBOX and HALO fanboy, but someone summed it up pretty well, if you want adventure games, go for nintendo, if you want RPGs, go for sony, and if you want FPSs, go for microsoft (with some exceptions) I must admit I'm a bit angry at sony for copying xbox live (playstation online?) and Microsoft points (playstation points?) but then there are a few points where nintendo and sony fans can be angry too. So really - I dont see much point in arguing. Xbox 360 isn't a rip-off, here its NZ$720 for the console plus the HDD (and it'll be cheaper still when the ps3 comes out (which will be NZ$1020 Ouch.) Ps3 has got motion sensors, and more power (apparently) backwards compatibility, and alot of fantastic games being made. (But the basic package wont be HD.) Xbox360, has got power, backwards compatibility (on certain games) although I don't think that's a loss. HD as a standard, ergonomic controllers (I use them), And a plethora of great games - Halo 3 (yup) G.R.A.W.
etc. And the Wii: innovative motion tracking controllers, not too many games, cheap, [I don't know much more Sad ] All in all, a good variety, get whitchever, all, or none, whatever suits - and ignore the console bashing, just don't get involved, enjoy your choice. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum