Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am
All times are UTC + 0
The cameo is not showing! im doing it all right though
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject:  The cameo is not showing! im doing it all right though
Subject description: It is probibly because of the TD and not TS
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey all, SHP bulder won't save shp(TS) normally, but that is the only way your cameos will work. im trying to make it so i can train secret service and iv got a really good picture for it. iv made ma cameo and everything (put it in mix editor and named it ecache11 and stuff), but my cameo just isnt working... can anyone tell me another way to make shp(TS)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Hey all, SHP bulder won't save shp(TS) normally, but that is the only way your cameos will work.

???

Quote:
im trying to make it so i can train secret service and iv got a really good picture for it. iv made ma cameo and everything (put it in mix editor and named it ecache11 and stuff), but my cameo just isnt working... can anyone tell me another way to make shp(TS)

What's the art.ini code of your secret service and what's the name of your shp (TS) file?

Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mines TD and.. here

[SSRV] ; Secret Service
Cameo=SECRETSERVICE
AltCameo=SECRETSERVICE
Sequence=CivGunSequence
Crawls=yes
Remapable=yes
FireUp=2
PrimaryFireFLH=100,-25,135
SecondaryFireFLH=100,-25,135

SecretService.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  SecretService.shp
 Filesize:  2.26 KB
 Downloaded:  356 Time(s)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is no problem with this SHP file, except that you've used unittem.pal as the palette for it, instead of the RA2 cameo.pal.

The code is correct.

Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But when I convert it to cameo.pal It goes all funny. it makes yuri prime look like shiva from final fantasy 10

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's because you need to use the colour replacement -> palette conversion, instead of simply loading the cameo.pal.

The program does not do any miracle, but the result should be better than that, although it's better to convert your original image straight to the cameo.pal.

Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is that in SHP builder 3.35?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes.

Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry to sound like a noob but how ya do it?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have you ever seen the colour replacement feature? Go there and select palette conversion.

Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is this correct?

Cameo.pal.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  90.63 KB
 Viewed:  12940 Time(s)

Cameo.pal.JPG

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is correct if you want to import an image as cameo.

If you wanna convert a palette to another, you'll need the colour replacement -> palette conversion.

The colour replacement is the button between the building effects and the square.

Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is? what now?. sorry for being dumb by the way Sad

untitled.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  131.64 KB
 Viewed:  12932 Time(s)

untitled.JPG

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, that's it.

Remember that the help file is available to support you if you have any kind of doubts Wink.

Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That happans though, oh and i made two pictures to show how different it is

Weird image.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  101.7 KB
 Viewed:  12912 Time(s)

Weird image.JPG

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Look at your palette. You are trying to view the cat with unittem.pal.

Anyway, I'll check if the program updates the palette after the palette conversion.

Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How do i make it right from here?

and will the update make it easier,,, im a noob ya see.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

n00b = annoying, arrogant fool... <insert some insults here>

newbie = new into something, willing to learn.

You are a newbie. And if you wanna learn how to use a tool, feel free to explore it. Take the initiative. If you need to know any information about the program, read the Help file included with it.

Honestly, I don't want to explain the whole program for you in a forum.

Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So basically I should just explore?, good idea. i'l probibly learn from the start again... thnx for helping Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum