Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
[3.35] Unknown format saving
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject:  [3.35] Unknown format saving Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This annoys me, everytime i save a cameo it saves as unknown format, thats after i have made my cameo with cameo generater, can anyone help with this?

butterfly.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  butterfly.shp
 Filesize:  2.84 KB
 Downloaded:  290 Time(s)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm aware that there is some random flaw on the SHP (TD) saving function that may corrupt 1% of the SHPs, but I don't know what causes this flaw yet. Thanks for reporting it anyway Smile.

Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How do I make cameo SHP's then? google is useless

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The program saves SHP (TS) correctly. Maybe you should use XCC Mixer to convert SHP (TS) to SHP (TD)

Jdeadevil
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How, it won't let me copy the SHP as anything

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Having a similar issue here... Practically none of my Mix Manager made SHPs open in OS SHP builder.

When I tried to remake my Airfield replacement with OSSHPB, it acted completely bizarre: when saving the file, the SHP suddenly changed from 33 frames to 100 frames in the editor. When I removed the extra frames and tried saving again as a second file, the editor crashed.

Neither of the 2 files I had saved could be opened by OSSHPB afterwards.

Also... when I select TD or RA1 as game when making a new SHP file, I'd very much like the default save format to be SHP (TD) instead of SHP (TS)

Last edited by Nyerguds on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've noticed that the thing to write 4 dummy zeroes didn't work as it should in the beggining. Only one frame header was written and the compression had a messed up value. In short, the butterfly file has completely corrupted header.

Quote:
Also... when I select TD or RA1 as game when making a new SHP file, I'd very much like the default save format to be SHP (TD) instead of SHP (TS)

That was the purpose of the original code, but I've checked it out now and it's completely messed up, allowing the user to twist the result easily and ztype up everything. The next beta version of OS SHP Builder should have this saving part fixed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum