Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:48 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Unit Listings
Moderators: Sleepwalker
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [81 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for the suggestion then. But if the Commanche's rotors don't spin, then it's gonna become a Hovering Non-Spinning Rotor heli? But never mind.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No its an aircraft, the helicopter rotor method, dosn't work, I said myself numerous times, please read it, I moved it to the research center, and read my posts, there, end the idea about rotors. The rotors will just be static.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can any helis fly with static rotors? Forget the Heli part. The Stealth Tank should be a build limit because it's a prototype right?

Sleepwalker
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Superunits have buildlimit 1, so yes.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great! At least the AI can't rush you with them!

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The F16 dosen't look like the real F16 though...and what about the real war vehicles? Are they here? Paladin Artillery, Abrams tank, Bradley, etc.?

I didn't remember the US having chaingun tanks and rocket buggys...where's the Avenger by the way, that was the real rocket buggy...and the APC does NOT look like the M113...This looks like a pre-Vietnam war or pre-cold war game, yet it has STEALTH TANKS? Wth?

But still, I have to admit you did a great job, although some vehicles don't look like the real ones, and I hate that F16, but the rest is pretty impressive.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should include the Harrier if the Aircraft are VTOL.

F-16C01.jpg
 Description:
You meant it should look like this?
 Filesize:  75.13 KB
 Viewed:  14419 Time(s)

F-16C01.jpg

Sleepwalker
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sheez the harrier will go for the britain

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, the British will have the Harrier GR9 and the US will have an F/A-18E Super Hornet. How does that sound? Laughing

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zimmerman nice cameos

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You said it Dub!

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It sounds like you are planning the mod for him to me. Let him decide what aircraft he wants, also Sleepwalker said that the mod is based on similar technologies as seen in today, he never said it follows 100% to our current universe, please remember that, he does want to have some imagination in the mod.

Also I said this already I think the aircraft cameos arn't looking the best, and I told you that the stealth tank cameo is blocky, looks at an odd angle and the remap is not the easiest to see, we will see these cameos fixed? Also if the main terrain is grass why are all the cameos on that odd rocky cliff ground? Good work so far btw Smile.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess I was far too imaginative. Laughing And yes, the Stealth Tank looks kinda weird...or maybe I'm used to see the Nod Stealth Tank?

Zimmerman
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the comments. But yes Morpher, I believe I said that I will fix them later, likely when I get a better photoshop version, since I only have 5.0 right now (that is severely dated). I'll probably be able to make those ones look better with my current one, so I might get around that.

Oh and that rocky terrain is just for the US. And I started those cameos before I knew he made the new terrain. I might change it later...

War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Thanks for the comments"
Lucky you...I wish I could get comments and feedback on my work. Oh well

Those are some pretty nice voxels. The cameos are nice as well.
Like Morpher said, you might want to vary the background. Make it vary for a certain variety of units. (tanks, wheeled vehicles, etc)

Try to add some real units, possibly the M1(the single most overused tank in CNC mods)
The M-60 would be a new thing to see in a mod.

Whatever it is, your team makes the decisions.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's the M1? M1A1?

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, M1 Abrams, M1, M1A1, M1A2, whatever. The heavy hitting and durable US MBT.
<i>The</i> original new mod unit.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll choose a B-52 than a M1A1 Laughing

Last edited by Destiny on Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
I'll choose a B-52 than a M1A1 Laughing

Orca ftw.

"Banned" RP here

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Orca ftw.

What do you mean? Orca ftw?

Zimmerman
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, well I might remake the cameos, but not for another week. I'll be busy with exams. But I'll have summer break soon, so I'll have more time on my hands.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Exams...I hope those cameos will look nice. But the F-16 seriously needs recoloring. Usually it's a white/grey Falcon, not that kind of black.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make the APC the M113, like in C&C TD! And fix that badly done F16 cameo. The unit should look like what Destiny posted here on page 2. And DO actually make the units look more like what they are. The Abrams Tank dosen't look like one and the Artillery does not look like a Paladin at all. Or, you could scrap the real world units and keep these, but keep in mind that not all your units DO look like what they look in the real world. So far, the best voxel is the Mig...

This looks too dark in my opinion, like in a Post WWII era. (yet not Cold War or Vietnam War yet)

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've got a idea...resize my F-16C there to a cameo! Laughing I don't think you'll do that right...

Zimmerman
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Doesn't look that bad really...

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's great Zimmerman!

Zimmerman
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, but too great. It doesn't fit with the others.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

then... make great ones for the other units too. somehow...

Zimmerman
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, yeah but the thing is, that one isn't original it's just a resized picture.

I'll redo a few of them, once I get in contact with Sleepwalker. I haven't been able to talk with him for a wile.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see...

Sleepwalker
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YEA well now you can, buddy - im back..... buuuurgh... i dont feel very well, my ice-tea taste soap...

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon