Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
Extended Tiberian Sun Engine
Moderators: Global Moderators, VK
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 14 [678 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ..., 12, 13, 14 Next

You want it?
Yes
93%
 93%  [ 170 ]
No
6%
 6%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 181

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams wrote:
Supreme mammoth tank wrote:
More than two weapons per unit, ex
third=
fourth=

The correct terms would be 'Tertiary=' and 'Quaternary='.

But isnt it just a lot easier to spell third and fourth.

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carnotaurus wrote:
Yes but Kyler likes to flaunt his Stegosaurus-sized brain wherever he can. Neutral

i assume you mean, as in the brain of a stego, and not stegosaurus-sized brain ?

also, it would be odd if you went from secondary to third :3

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree with tyler, third= and fourth= suck.
Quaternary might take some getting used to, but it sounds fun.
"Quaternary objective achieved, LOL!"

BTW, Back from France (A.K.A. Hellhole)

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
The correct terms would be 'Tertiary=' and 'Quaternary='.

Yes.
Don't forgot about EliteTertiary= and EliteQuaternary= Smile

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool.

So, you changed Elite to ElitePrimary and added other EliteWeapons? This project seems to be more interesting day by day...

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why use a unique name for the mix file, whats wrong with expand02.mix? It was good enough for WW/EA when they made firestorm.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[[ AnthonY ]] wrote:

No sh!t, shirlock. I only said it at the top of my post.. Maybe i should make it bold and huge letters </sarcasm>

.. jeez.

Hmm...must've missed where
[[ AnthonY ]] wrote:
Yeah..

A few of my wishes. Some have been said, but i'm compiling them into a sane and useable post.

is equal to "Hey, I know most of this on the general, central wishlist on ModEnc already, but I'm gonna say it anyway!".

If you're going to try sarcasm on me, at least get your facts right. You did not acknowledge the presence of said wishes on the wishlist. Had you done so, I wouldn't have criticized their re-listing, but the fact that you know about the wishlist and still clutter this thread with wishes.
You merely admitted that some people had repeated the same wishes you repeated again in this thread before.

Funnily, this illustrates very well what I was trying to make a point about before - most people in this thread seem to be unable to differentiate between Location A: This Thread, and Location B: The Wishlist, thereby inevitably cluttering Location A with lots and lots of wishes, complicating a straight discussion about ETS and its progress in the process, rendering this thread useless for interested readers and sacrificing a long-term chance of success of their wish to the short-term benefit of having the deceptive feeling that throwing their wish into the coder's face and repeating it over and over again will somehow make him want to work on it rather than him being turned away by the mere thought of it.

This kind of attitude is exactly what drove pd away from making RockPatch. He stayed so long because we brought order into chaos, allowing him to work relatively undisturbed and in peace.
All you're doing is throwing away your chance to finally expand TS's horizon a little.

Great job, buddy. Be proud of yourself.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Renegade wrote:
[[ AnthonY ]] wrote:

No sh!t, shirlock. I only said it at the top of my post.. Maybe i should make it bold and huge letters </sarcasm>

.. jeez.

[[ AnthonY ]] wrote:
Yeah..

A few of my wishes. Some have been said, but i'm compiling them into a sane and useable post.

is equal to "Hey, I know most of this on the general, central wishlist on ModEnc already, but I'm gonna say it anyway!".

If you're going to try sarcasm on me, at least get your facts right. You did not acknowledge the presence of said wishes on the wishlist. Had you done so, I wouldn't have criticized their re-listing, but the fact that you know about the wishlist and still clutter this thread with wishes.
You merely admitted that some people had repeated the same wishes you repeated again in this thread before.

Funnily, this illustrates very well what I was trying to make a point about before - most people in this thread seem to be unable to differentiate between Location A: This Thread, and Location B: The Wishlist, thereby inevitably cluttering Location A with lots and lots of wishes, complicating a straight discussion about ETS and its progress in the process, rendering this thread useless for interested readers and sacrificing a long-term chance of success of their wish to the short-term benefit of having the deceptive feeling that throwing their wish into the coder's face and repeating it over and over again will somehow make him want to work on it rather than him being turned away by the mere thought of it.

This kind of attitude is exactly what drove pd away from making RockPatch. He stayed so long because we brought order into chaos, allowing him to work relatively undisturbed and in peace.
All you're doing is throwing away your chance to finally expand TS's horizon a little.

fu<k... you... yes.. i actually said somethin mean....

[b]A: I dont go to ModEnc, so dont go at me there Smile [/b] and [b]B: I'm tired of people mockin me. [/b] Yeah yeah.. Banshee may thwack me with the ban stick for couple of days, but i'm fuckin tired of this. I dont like it when people quote me to say shit like that. I've had enough of it. I'm tired of seeing people that post stuff that are completely relavent and others go thinking they can mock/flame/bash them. I posted the list here because i dont go to modEnc.

And I think C&CVK is doing a hell of a job working on this! I have nothing against him.. C&CVK is a Modder that i highly respect for his work.! it's people like YOU that piss me off. Go to hell and rot there for all I care. I posted everything for a very valid reason. You wanna fu<k with me? Bring it.

Alrighty bansh.. I'm ready for the warning/3 day ban. I know it's coming, but i felt the need to stand up for myself. Sorry.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Renegade wrote:
[[ AnthonY ]] wrote:

.. jeez.

[[ AnthonY ]] wrote:
Yeah..

hmm, i almost posted my wishlist here too, untill i saw those big black "this thread" and "the wishlist" but i dont visit modenc either

EDIT: so you can all enjoy my wishlist afterall

1. make fly locomotors (and all others too) deployable, as opposed to only the current "normal" locomotor.
2. give armor types an "armortypes list" and an editing section so you can add and edit different types of armor.
3. give aircraft turrets
4. multiple independantly moving turrets. (on vehicles and buildings too, of course)
5. 32-sided explosions, like turret-SHPs. so you can give them an angle. (example: napalm bombs dont just explode, but first all the napalm spreads over a long line from the point where the bomb hit the ground to somethimes 100 metres from that point, then ignites the napalm. the same goes for high speed projectile weapons like railguns: the large chunk of metal fired generally penetrates a tank, so whenever one is hit by a railgun, sparks and the explosion should come out of back of the tank. -when the tank was hit in front- )
6. actual 3d eplosions would do the trick better of course.
7. vehicles that take multiple cells, so you dont get tanks driving into eachother. and allows for "mobile base tanks" to drive around without that graphic issue.
8. if it doesnt support final sun, include a map editor.
(one that doesnt make the cliffs f*ck up too, in that case)
9. i might think up more ideas later.

if you want move it to modenc though

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't even think of the multiple turrets idea.. That would rock for Battleships and stuff..

one more thing..

If possible, C&CVK.. Carrier logic.

I will love you forever!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, the Cruiser multi-turret came to mind.. but.. left before I posted it.. but w/e..

And I seem to remember welcoming CS back.. and replying to Dustbin's flame..

Which seems to have gone p00f..

"Banned" RP here

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If he starts moving everything you guys say to modenc, the guy won't do anything else in his life. Stop being lazy, people.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[[ AnthonY ]] wrote:
fu<k... you... yes.. i actually said somethin mean....

[b]A: I dont go to ModEnc, so dont go at me there Smile [/b] and [b]B: I'm tired of people mockin me. [/b] Yeah yeah.. Banshee may thwack me with the ban stick for couple of days, but i'm fuckin tired of this. I dont like it when people quote me to say shit like that. I've had enough of it. I'm tired of seeing people that post stuff that are completely relavent and others go thinking they can mock/flame/bash them. I posted the list here because i dont go to modEnc.

And I think C&CVK is doing a hell of a job working on this! I have nothing against him.. C&CVK is a Modder that i highly respect for his work.! it's people like YOU that piss me off. Go to hell and rot there for all I care. I posted everything for a very valid reason. You wanna fu<k with me? Bring it.

Alrighty bansh.. I'm ready for the warning/3 day ban. I know it's coming, but i felt the need to stand up for myself. Sorry.

omg omg omg he pointed out that I didn't think my post through!!1!!!!11! Now I'm going to call him mean words and I don't care what ANY OF YOU thinks about it! You hear me Banshee?? I DON'T CARE!!!!

Seriously, though: You obviously didn't get anything of what I said. For one, it's not "standing up" for yourself if I point out flaws in your attempts to mock me and you're too stubborn to admit you were too stupid to get it right.
And for two, this isn't about who visits ModEnc or how many visitors we'd like to have - it's about simple, four dimensional thinking: If posting continues as it does now, in a few weeks, this thread will be twenty pages long with every two in three posts including wishes, out of which 60% are dublicates.

Now, speak up people: Who of you is going to be the one going through all pages, filtering the dupes, making an ordered list, and presenting it to C&CVK? 'cause VK sure as hell won't be. The moment your wish drops to any page but the current, it's gone. Out of vision, out of mind. You can accept that, and help build one central wishlist that's actually appealing to VK 'cause it's nice, ordered, central, easy to go through, and right next RockPatch's wishlist, which he'll have to visit anyway if he wants to continue it, or you can live in denial, post "ME W0NT Dr0pSH1ps!!11!1one" a hundredth time, and be pissed next month because VK dared not taking your wish from page 13, post 8 into account.

Get a ztyping clue, people. We're not doing this for the first time.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

w/e.. I'll ingnore all posts above and say this:

Let's quit bickering and get on Topic...

Anyone got a link to ModENC?

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Tyler: I removed most of the replies involving you two going on about brain sizes.

I've also been removing Idjit's posts of "DR0PSH1PS!!!!1111", and anything else which really hasn't had much relevance to this topic.

I was tempted to remove the wishlists too, but, I figured it would piss too many people off. However, after this recent fruitful discussion I may start doing it, any new wishlists added here will probably be removed by me.

And Renegade is right, its not about popularity at ModCNC, its about keeping it ordered for CNCVK. I have waited anxiously for this since pd's Rock Patch, and I won't let it be screwed over by people just bundling CNCVK, not listening to what others are saying, and still thinking they're right.

Any more flames, stupid idiotic posts, and yeah, I'm going to go with wishlists, if they're posted here, they'll be removed. No warnings.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

then i suggest making a wishlist topic here and sticky it

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

... why?

So CNCVK has 2 wishlists to read? Where 90% of the wishes are the same on both..?

Where someone has to continually go through it to remove any duplicates.

Where there will be pages and pages of wishes, when it could be seen on one page on the ModCNC version?

What is the point?

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just a note for people who say they don't visit Modenc. I don't visit Wikipedia on a regular basis, but if I want to look up something or if I notice an error or piece of missing info in an article, I'll add it. It's the idea of a community to work together to provide the fullest amount of information, even if you don't regularly contribute.

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Exactly Classy (So close Wink ~ Clazzy), the TS information is already well behind the RA2 information because no one updates any of the entries with TS specific stuff.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, humans have their limits too. You can't expect C&CVK to do all of those things on the wishlists at once.

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think: here discussion area about ETS
Post your wishes in http://www.modenc.renegadeprojects.com/ETS:Wishlist
I added new SuperWeapon type - "Upgrade"
UpgradeRadius= Radius in cells
UpgradeType = ARMOR or CLOAK or SPEED or VETERAN or FIREPOWER
It work nice, but need some upgrade limitations
Or ...E1 can destroy GAPOWR in ONE shoot Laughing

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So you could make a disc thrower to destroy a SAM with one disk! Like in the FMV! And ORCA would kill a SAM in one shot too!! Cool! :O

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool, yea upgrade sw is a cool idea.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
It work nice, but need some upgrade limitations

I suggest a FireTimes= (Amount of times that (any) SW could be fired, by default -1 eg no limit)////

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It would be nice to be able to specify how much the attributes get upgraded Smile (And possibly which ones.)

Something like

; veteran factors
VeteranRatio=10.0 ; must destroy this multiple of self-value to become a veteran [per level]
VeteranCombat=.25 ; combat BONUS factor when unit is a veteran
VeteranSpeed=.30 ; speed BONUS factor when unit is a veteran
VeteranSight=0.0 ; sight range BONUS when unit is a veteran
VeteranArmor=.25 ; armor BONUS when unit is a veteran
VeteranROF=.20 ; rate of fire BONUS when unit is a veteran
VeteranCap=2 ; maximum veteran level that can be obtained

But Under the SW code Smile

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maybe upgradeable vehicles, generals-style.
and combining, C+C 3-style

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scavenger

Hydraw Art on Facebook

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe, UpgradeValue or UpgradeLevel
for example:
Quote:
UpgradeValue=1.5

Quote:
I suggest a FireTimes= (Amount of times that (any) SW could be fired, by default -1 eg no limit

It can be done. Saving values in scenario data
Only one problem with cameo Sad
Working on: Tertiary,Quaternary,EliteTertiary,EliteQuaternary now Very Happy

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

weapon animations. for example the guy in my sig.
the weapon should have its own animation, so it can be in "normal" state and "active" state.
also for animated guns (opening before shooting, etc.)
make sure anims are still able to do damage.
oh, and same thing for voxels. visual explanation coming soon.

EDIT: here it is
either make HVA frames like SHP frames. (select which frames are used for what: walking/shooting/etc. etc.) or sacrifice the moving anim with a tag like
"HVAAnimIsFiringAnim=true" so instead of animating while moving, it animates whil shooting.

voxel anim makes weapon (consisting of different sections) open up. combined with a cool firing anim the weapon can even made to be lit up.

VAnim.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.38 KB
 Viewed:  19604 Time(s)

VAnim.JPG

SMT
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SWEET Tertiary ,and Quatna Confused , Quaternu Confused , FOURTH WEAPON Very Happy

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. What is the point of asking for everything you can do in RA2 to be put into TS. If you want these features go mod RA2. And don't come back with "but the atmosphere is better" becuase by turning TS into RA2 you ruin any atmosphere it had anyway.

2. Even after the posts by renegade why are people still posting wishes here. Use the god damned wishlist at modenc.

3. Why do people care if the wishlist is here or at modenc, you only have to visit it once to post your wish and then never go there again if you see fit. C&CVK has already asked people to post wishes in the wishlist so i think its a pretty good sign he's doing things that are listed there and not here.

I hope by making this larger people will actually stop and read it before blindly posting their next wish.

Gansgter, i think it would be easier to have a tag you can put on the unit that states how many times it can be upgraded. e.g. upgradable=yes and upgradelevel=2.

And i still think having third= and fourth= is easier because there are still a number of threads posted everyday where people make typos on even the simplist tags. having to remember how to spell Quaternary every time you want a unit to have 4 weapons isnt easy, especially if English isnt your first language.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But mine idea also not so bad.. for additional customization. Very Happy eh?

SMT
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When will the first version be released

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing I can't be bothered, DC, Ren, you want to tell him.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Banned" RP here

SMT
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Question I get a duke nukem site when i click on thet link

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Question I get a duke nukem site when i click on thet link

Oh gee, how could that have happened?

Droke
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did you read what it said? Though I dont get why he did that, the site is saying that the game will be done when its done. :S

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that means, just like DNF, ETS will never come out.

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, it means that It will be done when it's done. Not earlier than that, not later than that. No matter how many times you ask, it won't change the release date. Given how often this question gets the same answer when we're talking about ordinary mods, this is not a surprise.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, DCoder is right. Please, chielscape and supreme mammoth tank, read THIS.

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like Tertiary and Quaternary more Laughing Laughing Laughing
However, only Primary weapon is really main for unit.
It's used for AI systems and another stuff, but Secondary not Sad
Quote:

Problem only with patch program, nothing more. I CAN release it now, but without some stuffs.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't let these people rush you. They modded without ETS for almost 7 years, they'll survive another few weeks.

Take your time. Release a quality product.

You're on the verge of either turning into a Microsoft, or a Tiberian Sun modding god. Choose your monopoly wisely.

Edit: According to Wikipedia, August 27 was T-Day back in '99, making its 7-year-anniversary occur in 3 weeks, 3 days. If you think that's enough time to put some serious stuff in, how about a first release on anniversary day?

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the guy who could be satan and god, huh?
marry both, polygamy is allowed in the demon world.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol chielscape, too much Shuffle #Tongue
(Asa 0wnz Nerine)

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

C&CVK will be a famous person in PPM if he finishes this thing!

Side-Note: Can anyone tell me how to change the Build Queue? Clicking on 5 Assault Infantries is kinda slow...at least 10...Laughing

idjit626
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMTHING TO ADD!

AND IT IS EPIC BECAUSE IT ISENT DROPSHIPS!!!

Ok, ok, ok... make it so the light on a light tower will fallow a enemy around withought having a trigger on the malp! So it would fallow enemies around in multiplayer so you could build one at youre gates and stuff! That would own!

PS:Dropships

^OWNED^

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Under
[General]

MaximumQueuedObjects=4

You can change it to 19 or 29 if you want.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 14 [678 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ..., 12, 13, 14 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon