Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:56 pm
All times are UTC + 0
What up?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject:  What up? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sup guys, thought I just check in to say hello again :p.

Hey Banshee nice job maintaining the website and forums. Every now and then I still check the mian website to see what news you have for us all Very Happy. Reading news that C&C 3 would be realeased made me almost Brick in my pants. Can't wait till this game is out! I bet you feel the same away about it as I do, eh Banshee? We should totally play that game online sometime. Remember the good times we had playing Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 online? Playing co op campaign or playing mod maps in TS and owning the shit out of everyone we play :p. Damn those were fun times. Hit me up sometime on Yahoo messneger or even Xfire. Username for Yahoo is "tsppm" and Xfire, "TS37". I know you like MSN so I'll try to log on more often.

Any orginal guys still here? Like Sk8rkid, Umm.. Err... Kane, Tapek(CC), Marick, Deathray2k, Stuckuk, tiberiansun0000(jk Wink )

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey TS!

Sk8erkid is still admin, rarely posts currently. DeathRay, mavrick and Stucuk appears randomly. The others moved to something else. This place has envolved and changed a lot. Most of the people who posts currently have no idea that you were the person who founded PPM. But it's being fun to maintain it and make it boom.

C&C3 is looking cool, specially after what I've seen from this Leipzig event. I just hope my machine runs it, considering all that particle effects that it has #Tongue Kucan will be acting as Kane again Very Happy and Nod is interesting in terms of ideology, although the infantry sucks at the moment #Tongue. I hope they improve it, because it still looks like Battle For Middle Earth infantry...

Unfortunatelly, Final Dawn is kinda halted. Lack of motivation, although one day I'll place a descent 3D modelling program and return to work on it, specially when CnCVk released the Extended Tiberian Sun which will remove a lot of limitations from the game (yea, the guy is really hacking it).

Anyway, I still use MSN. I don't have Yahoo, neither xfire.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, your still planning to finishing the mod? I thought work on it all together had stopped a few years ago. Plus theres still so much work to be done on the artwork side. Anyway... Did you make it into college? Also I wanted to know what games you play online, if any. Right now Play CS: Source, WoW, COD2, Gunbound :p.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Final Dawn is a die hard mod... definitelly.

I'm in the university since 2002. I believe I'll finish it by the end of 2007 or beggining of 2008.

The last thing I played online was Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. And that was a month ago. I have CS:Source here, but I've barely played. The other games you've mentioned, I've never played and I don't have them either.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The mysterious TS

it's nice to meet you Mr. TS.. I've heard legends of your almighty greatness.

the name is daTSchikinhed, although most ppl call me daTS... it says [[AnthonY]] as my Screename cuz well.. i'm random.

Again, Nice to meet the founder of PPM!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Oshog
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's like meeting the Pope :p
Welcome back!

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bah, the Pope wouldn't have such a disturbing avatar. This is more like meeting George Lucas...

Pleasure to make your acquaintance sir...

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome back TS, i vaguely remember you from the old days.

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey TS!
A few people are still here, but Umm..Err..Kane and CC have pretty much vanished. Umm..Err..Kane is working on a game engine, I believe, and I think CC just got bored...

You should stick around! Lots of interesting things going on. Plus I became a mod of TumSun. Very Happy

Work on TFD did stop several years ago, but Banshee just won't kill it. Wink

Just when the good old days seemed to be gone for good, EA announced C&C3, and many oldies came back. Stick around and you'll see quite a few familiar people around.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Several years? That's not true... we've made stuff in this year, but we've stopped showing work for some years...

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, if you say so.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I don't know you, since...I haven't been in PPM for just...umn...a year?

Welcome back though. It's nice to see one of the founders of PPM.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys, *Blushes*. Its nice to meet you all as well Very Happy. Its nice to see new people in PPM(well new to me anyway). I know I have disapeared in the past, but this time Ill try to stick around, but no garuntees :p, you remember what happend the last time I said this :S.

So is there anyone besides Banshee still somewhat working on TFD? Banshee, I also wanted to know if you still had the Voxels and SHPs I made in the past, or anything that I did for that matter. I dont even really have the stuff on my old artwork website.

http://www.geocities.com/tsppm/soundwave2020.html

Also why didnt you add my old Cyborg barracks render to the contest :p

jk, I would have got owned by those other 2 that were submitted, they were really awesome.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, the design isnt bad at all.... you might try to redo it in Max this time.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont know how to use Max to well, but I bet if I messed around with it a little bit I would get the hang of it. I mostly like working in Adobe or Paint Shop Pro pixel by paintaking pixel :S

Can projects made from Auto CAD 2004 be converted to SHP files? From what I can remember I think it can, right?

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

there's a button called "Print Screen" with which you can SHPify everything that appears on your screen.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The 2nd download link doesnt seem to be working

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

True... I'll try to fix it.

Update: Link fixed.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heya, TS, good to see people re-appearing, I've seen at least 3 people from 2002 online (not actively posting, but just from the 'members online' list), which means both PPM and TumSun are starting to get more attention Smile

I'm TitanMarkII, but introductions aren't really needed here #Tongue

Some more mods have appeared in the meantime, be sure to take a look at TO, TSD, and ROS Smile

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey TS, cool to have one of the old admins back...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS was admin at the old coolboard and ezboards forums, at best. But he founded the project and that makes him a VIP here.

TiberiumSun.com C&C3 discussion forum seems to be booming. PPM is becoming more popular in the toplists recently. In the beggining of the year, it was getting an avarage of 300 to 400 uniques daily in the toplists... After C&C3, it's between 500 and 600 uniques per day, as far as I can track. Webalizer displays 1000+ visits per day, but it counts hotlinking, which shouldn't be counted.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TitanMarkII wrote:
I'm TitanMarkII, but introductions aren't really needed here #Tongue

Some more mods have appeared in the meantime, be sure to take a look at TO, TSD, and ROS Smile

Yeah Ill be sure to check them out, all I need to do is reinstall TS and RA2 again. I just recently reformatted, so things are runing real smooth here.

Banshee do you still have those SHP and Voxels I made, Like that Voxel zip I made a long time ago? Your my only hope, because if you dont got them, then there forever gone Sad

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, I have a zip here called tss_work.zip and all files that appeared on your geocities site linked above. And probably more stuff hidden somewhere on my hard disks and DVDs... with a bunch of backups.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweet. When you get time, can you send them to me?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, get on MSN and I'll send them to you.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have everything on my computer as well if you didnt get them. Nice to see you TS, I am suddenly inspired to finish up some work on my Titan and other GDI mechs.

I just finished upgrading my new laptop to a point where I can mod and be online and music and all the other crap I do with less lag then my desktop PC so maybe we could hit up some games of tiberian sun once we both reinstall haha

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS wrote:
Also I wanted to know what games you play online, if any. Right now Play CS: Source, WoW, COD2, Gunbound :p.

gunbound huh...i never did like that game.
ever heard of gunz?its a good tps game.

well i was never around that long to have seen you online a few months,ahh who cares,welcome back ts Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!