Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:29 am
All times are UTC + 0
Multiplayer Demo Video---Pretty Awesome!!!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Rebelmoon
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject:  Multiplayer Demo Video---Pretty Awesome!!!
Subject description: Don't know if anyone has seen this yet...New to me..
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Be prepared tho...it's 201 mbs but downloads pretty quick on a broadband connection.

It shows alot...upgrades, units, bases in operation, combat between GDI & NOD, etc. This is an actual working build they are playing. From start to finish. I SOOO want to play this. lol

Units shown in action are most of what we've seen of GDI already as well as NOD's Scorpion Tank, Flame Tank, Stealth Tank, & their Stealth aircraft. No Mechs shown on either side.

There are more videos at the site that show other ingame play as well.

http://www.cncgeneralsworld.com/downloads/downloadmanager.asp?action=downloadFile&file=cnc3videos/gv.com.CommandnConquer_640x360.wmv

Disruptor
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised I have to get this game! Surprised

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They use my idea XD? on the sidebar or is it just me o.O?

reborn23
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Someone Has got to make a CnC 3 Mod for Yuris Revenge!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I MEAN HOLY #%*& THAT %&@#*$% AWSOME and Im calm now Shocked

Tiberium Storm Forums

Tiberium Twlight HAS RISEN

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can't get it to work. It just goes white when the download is ready, and nothing happens.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sweet

I just hope they get a plot

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont like the NOD new buildings :S.... Is not NOD style o.O

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually I would have to disagree, although different (and some I don't quite like), I think the general theme of the buildings is a really nice development of the Nod style we've seen before.
They're interesting, and unique designs which I like. Lots of curves, and a sinister look and feel.
I like most of the nod buildings I've seen so far.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But where are the rest #Tongue? did some1 read my first post or :S?

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry for the bump but I think it looks GRRREEEEAAAT! It's easily on par with Warhammer 40k. I have a few beefs though:

>tanks get destroyed way to quickly! I dunno about you guys but I make it a point that tanks ARE tanks. even with AP rockets and kinetic rounds, advanced tanks should have a little more staying power don't you agree?

>I haven't read anything about multiple unit productions as in C&C Generals but will multiple Warfacs and barax produce multiple units simultaneously or do they just enhance production? (I d'dnt hear the playtester's voice too well the sound was somewhat garbled)

Other than that (and the still absence of Tiberian flora & fauna) the game looks absolutely fantastic. Might be another MP game that I'll be willing sacrifice time to master and join tourneys on (last MP addiction game I caught was HL: CS)!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've noticed you've missed a lot of news:

1) That was a demo video, so the ballance and unit properties, building speed, etc... were tweaked to provide a fast demo. The final game will be completelly differently ballanced, don't worry.

2) If you see the video again, you'll notice that each factory produces on its own, independetly. You'll be able to access each of them straight in the sidebar.

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

aahh I see.

thanks for the update Banshee. I still think that Tanks=hours-to-kill-by-Small-Arms though. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum