Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
[YR]Yuri's Back[1 player (singleplayer)]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
squidinator
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject:  [YR]Yuri's Back[1 player (singleplayer)] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is my first singleplayer mission Ive made.

This is a snow map. This map is not too hard and not too easy. u are america in this mission and u have to destroy the time machine where yuri has come back in time from. The time machine is guarded by 3 large bases and 2 smaller bases. There is a nice amount of ore to keep u going.

Hint: look for the soviets they can help u out.

minimap 4.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.08 KB
 Viewed:  8114 Time(s)

minimap 4.JPG

Yuri's Back.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Yuri's Back.zip
 Filesize:  113.02 KB
 Downloaded:  2525 Time(s)

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think you meant it to be Yuri is back, rather than the back of Yuri :S you should fix that

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, that's perfectly valid English. Same as "He's back", "I'm back".

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri 06 wrote:
I think you meant it to be Yuri is back, rather than the back of Yuri :S you should fix that

How funny!! Laughing

And the map looks fine.

squidinator
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lmao i post a map lookin for comments. all u guys do is argue over grammar Laughing

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh, sorry, guess it's me the one who needs to study more of the grammar Embarassed

squidinator
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is any1 gonna post something that has to with my map that isn't about grammar or spelling.

squidinator
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyone Question

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's quite nice, I've only played a little as I have to retire to bed soon due to the wonderful thing known as higher education but... It seemed well designed, it looks both enjoyable and time consuming. Which is what a mission should be. Wink

I'll give you more feedback once I've completed the actual mission tomorrow.

squidinator
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I'll give you more feedback once I've completed the actual mission tomorrow.

Have you finished the mission yet Question Its been like 2 weeks since you posted that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon