Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
MY GOD!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject:  MY GOD! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let me show you something...

Yes, that is a zoom on the Scrin units, although they kinda look like CABAL units... Confused

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its really cool for me that they do look like cabal units, that gives me hope that they haven't forgottenc abal and maybe he has a direct connection to the scrin, now iam again interrested in this.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Disruptor
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shocked Thats new Shocked ....where did you find it at or is it possibly yours? Confused

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ingame #Tongue
J/K

RP-T?
thats new #Tongue

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll have my pre-order by Monday at most, I've had 70$ saved up for over a year now for this...

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, this ain't shipping till MARCH 2007. #Tongue

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

err..i dont know it real or not but but but...look at the man on the box.i wonder if that's alien why that EA choose to give it Human form alike. - -" (i hope so much it will look like Convernent from Halo or Viron on Ground Control2) but look again he looking like Kane! hmm... maybe kane's Alien!? LOL

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well thats in interesting find.

Althought the pic of the ingame is soo blurry you cant really tell what it is...

The cover Face, is Kane, he even has a Nod ring... which I kinda want..One ring to rule them all!

Well if they look like CABAL, i guess he's been hanging out with the Stroggs and Borgs too much. :p

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, it was mentioned on PPM's news and other places about the Scrin being announced as the third side.

The cover looks okay, with Kane being on the front being cool. But I would have loved the classic soldier with the battlefield reflection in his goggles.. those just pwned.. and were the CNC style.

And what the heck is with the ring? I know EA had been working on the BFME games.. but doesn't mean you have to convert CNC to it, just because its the only RTS strategy they got to be remotely good..

Pictures look interesting, but need to get better shots. Looks like I'll be going into the city tomorrow.. The bottom picture does look reminiscent of some of the shots we've seen before.

Meh.. still unsure of how to take this..

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the box art, it somehow resembles the famous C&C mark of a commander's/general's face on the middle. Sure, the ring is odd...but we shouldn't comment it until it is (if it is) explained. Maybe it's just eye-candy...at least I like it...

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ugh, box looks ugly compared to previous CnC games...

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I checked out Gamestop today, they didn't have any of those fancy boxes lying around but they are taking reservations. Didn't have any money on me when I went in though, so I'll have to stop by next time I'm in town...

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the ring is there for irony...but W/e...Doesn't beat the Enterprise being in the wrong game/spot/time...if anyone remembers that image...I forget who showed that one. xD

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't think the ring has any relevance what so ever, you guys are just blowing this whole thing out of proportion. I mean it's not like the campaign is going to revolve around kidnapping Kane so you can throw him in a volcano...

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MY PRECIOUS! :p

You never know...Kane phases out during Ion blasts, and is "immortal"...which to GDI means death by tiberium volcano should do to the trick.

I kinda like the cover, if only he had Nod in hebrew on his forhead, and had Kane's Revenge!

and the third side are Orcs! mhm. and C&C would turn into the next greatest MMO as prophetized.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ooh, I just upgraded my computer and I saw this. I think I will preorder it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe the ring is a mini tacitus with shrinking rays and a remote car lock for the Nod-mobile!

But yeh.. the guy with battle reflections would have been cool, although maybe the released box will have that on. Could be an alien face this time.

[/img]

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why does that image remind me of Nyerguds? xD

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh. its just a box...nothing to cry over. Neutral

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IF the game was any good I'd agree with you Neutral

NiGhtPiSH
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EA ztype up everything! :] The box is a mix between let's say Hulk, BFME & CnC. Hey Alex scan the Scrinshot Wink

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hate the box cover.
It would be better if they repeated the trend; a soldier with a reflection of a battle or something on his mask/helmet.
I think it's Kane on the cover; it would mae sense with the nod-logo ring...
I wouldn't be surprised if EA made the ring to be some all-powerful weapon or something that can destroy the world.
Then gdi has to find the ring, steal it, and use it to stop the scrin. :rolleyes:

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EA's including TD, too? Wow. Nice. Im definately gonna pick this up if I get a 360

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I doubt TD would be done for the 360.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those...sacred...disks...VIOLATED!

I even bet they'll put TD (if done) under C:/Program Files/EA Games x_x

Apex
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If they do that I will change the directory and change EALA (if they do that) to C&C3, if the game isn't bad.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum