Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:44 am
All times are UTC + 0
Balance GDI VS Nod...
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject:  Balance GDI VS Nod...
Subject description: IMO look like GDI'll weaker than Nod again..
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i've look forward on C&c3 like everyone and i watching all trailer there release.i saw c&c3 using squard system for all infantry but how do you think? squard infantry system match with c&c?

the current is about squard of Rocket soldier and Nod flame Tank...[Overwheel unit ever?]

1.i see Nod Rocket Infantry squard can blow up mammoth very easy,if mammoth (or Any GDI tank) cant do much damage to infantry unit same another C&c what happen?

2. Nod Flame Tank fire area is very large, it can burn infantry squard by whole in one shot,but GDI dont have any powerful unit to destroy squad of infantry like this,predator mammoth juggernaut those all can do very less explosion [i'm sure you have seen] and i'm sure those all good to versus vehicle only...Pitbull or that ugly apc? oh dont kidding me....

3.GDI Have very less unit compare with nod in trailer you can see only zone trooper predator Orca mammoth Pitball Apc Juggy and the vehicle look like mobile repair or something,do you think those unit good enough to kill whole squard of infantry? yes zone tropper has rail gun but are you sure they can use it when they meet flame tank? if you try to take predator or Orca to destroy it your enemy can use rocket infantry to counter... where's my Disruptor,MLRS or any GDI unit can destroy whole squard of infantry in one shot?

anyone think like me?
i want your comment.. Embarassed

sorry with my english...

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Basically GDI has their armor for that job. The Sage engine makes it to where crushing infantry with your tanks is an easier way to kill them then shooting at them. So all you got to do is roll in your armor units, shoot their armor support to hell, smash their infantry support to hell, and then roll off into the sunset to buy some hookers and booze..

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes crash infantry easy than fire them but i think it's not easy to crash rocket soldier squard... Confused in c&c general only 1 unit tank hunter can do serious damage to crusader but c&c3 they going to be squard i think it not easy to kill them.

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

According to the guys at EA a squad will do no more damage than a single guy in the old games. And seeing as infantry go prone when under fire I'm pretty sure you can exploit it. Hell, the Generals AI finds a way. If only I were faster to that laser targeting button...

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
1.i see Nod Rocket Infantry squard can blow up mammoth very easy,if mammoth (or Any GDI tank) cant do much damage to infantry unit same another C&c what happen?

To be honest, 3-4 rocket soldiers were usually quite good at taking out tanks, admittedly not as easily as in this. They may have been made more powerful to make the game look more exciting.

Quote:
2. Nod Flame Tank fire area is very large, it can burn infantry squard by whole in one shot,but GDI dont have any powerful unit to destroy squad of infantry like this,predator mammoth juggernaut those all can do very less explosion [i'm sure you have seen] and i'm sure those all good to versus vehicle only...Pitbull or that ugly apc? oh dont kidding me....

Either we haven't seen GDI's chief anti-infantry unit or they're not going to have superior anti-infantry units.

Quote:
3.GDI Have very less unit compare with nod in trailer you can see only zone trooper predator Orca mammoth Pitball Apc Juggy and the vehicle look like mobile repair or something,do you think those unit good enough to kill whole squard of infantry? yes zone tropper has rail gun but are you sure they can use it when they meet flame tank? if you try to take predator or Orca to destroy it your enemy can use rocket infantry to counter... where's my Disruptor,MLRS or any GDI unit can destroy whole squard of infantry in one shot?

They haven't revealed all of the units yet. Be patient. And do remember, they will balance the game eventually.

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy basically got it right on, I think.
Although GDI do have the Zone troopers, which seem to be mightily effective vs infantry, and don't be forgetting the commando Wink

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm...somehow, that unbalance in infantry (and Anti-Personnel weapons) between GDI and Nod remainds me of Red Alert Allies & Soviets. The soviets had large amount of Anti-Personnel weapons, such as the flamethrower infantry and -turret, V2, AP mines, even though Allied infantry was probably weaker than the Soviets'. Allies had no good AP weapon (Not counting Tanya, she could be built by Soviets too in MP), only the bunkers, which V2 blew up with one shot.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Allies had medics and rifle infantry. The speed of light tanks made them good at crushing infantry, too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum