Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:46 am
All times are UTC + 0
Third Faction is ALIENS, I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR SO LONG!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [57 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cadre wrote:
Firestorm was F'd up beyond all recognition, or at least the story was. EA had to rush the thing out the door to fix all the crap they did to TS by rushing it out the door. They didn't even bother to work on the story. I really only consider CABAL going crazy to have happened. I'm sure many other people think that too...

Wrong... Hints of the story for FS are in the TS:Platinum special edition manual. In fact, there is a picture of the games script with comments about CABAL and what he is and what he is going to be.

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So they actually thought about the story before making the game? They must not have cared much, go figure...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They have a book about the story of the game and they'll sell it one day. Of course, they have thought about the story of the game.

PasMaNNi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does any1 have more screenshots of the aliens, lot of the ss dont work

Gen.Raveshaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmmm, the disc, the Pre-Orer bounes, are the 2 disc let's you install the game? The 2 disc with GDI and Nod icon.

And, I have been thinking, CABAL wasn't seen in TD, it could mean that it is build DURING TD and TS. If you play TD, you will hear an female voice instead of CABAL's. This could mean that CABAL did not recover the body after the Ion strike. Perhaps Alien have visited Earth in the very past and found an Stone Age Kane and clone him, lol. Perhaps the iced Kane in CABAL's tube was the real Kane, and the rest are machine, just like CABAL convet the humans into his army. I don't know, very confusing.

And is the Windows magazine ship to Singapore? Well, fans here don't get all those stuff.

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CABAL wasn't seen in TD, but then no computer AI for Nod was, doesn't mean it wasn't there in the background..
And the GDI female voice was the EVA unit, which has existed in every Tiberian related game so far.

The Pre-order Bonus disks I believe don't have any installers for the game(Tiberium Wars), but merely fancy material. I don't know if C&C Gold comes with the pre-order bonus, or if its given when you actually get Tiberium Wars.

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CnC Gold comes with the Pre-order, I know becuase I've been enjoying it for the passed few days. I miss my queues and team assigning, but it's still fun. And Seth's a total dick, if I played TD first chances are I wouldn't be a Noddie right now...

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum