Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm
All times are UTC + 0
EXPLOSIONS
Moderators: TS Age Of Mutation Earth Evolved Staff, Harv
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject:  EXPLOSIONS
Subject description: Warning, many pictures!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i don't feel like showing any units yet so for now you get to see some misc. stuff #Tongue

thats all for now

-harv-

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Disruptor
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised The colors! Surprised

Those would be a great addition to Tiberian Sun.

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats what there for #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those are realy good, sorry to ask but what did you use to make them?

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hehehehe me and harv are keeping it a secret...for now

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i used my skills to make them Cool

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

are they shped ones? or are they not converted yet?

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they were not shped when made. I don't know if harv has converted them yet

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dam you I say, Dam you......Kiddin,its cool ill figure it out.....those are still amazing tho.

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They look good.. but note that you won't get such the beautiful gradient into nothing at the edges, as there is no semi-transparency in shps.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats true unless we can get VK to add support for other gfx types in RP and ETS.

Question: Dose SHP16 support transparency?

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

we will figure it out

m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy THAT's what you were nagging me about, ORCA. Well, sorry I couldn't help yah with it. But you ARE gonna be giving me that equipment.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Explosion generator?

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no that wasnt it modder666

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

two new ones , i like these

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they where made in that Explotion Generator, i made tones of them in it the other day... much like what you have there.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those remind me of the new years party Cool

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TShyper wrote:
they where made in that Explotion Generator, i made tones of them in it the other day... much like what you have there.

in harv's last image post there might have been one from explosion generator but we are primarily using a professional program to make these.

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nope thats from the good one orca

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Omg... You used the explosion generator... Now, you just sunk to the bottom in my eyes for saying "I used my skill" and "Its our secret"

Booo!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Combustion and Explosion Gen?

Lee
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is pretty low.

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

um.. ouch

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't get it... What do you mean by combustion? Isn't combustion like burning or something?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

harv wrote:
i used my skills to make them Cool

aka an explosion generator

Your an idiot harv

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats like the same as I said Smiff... #Tongue

Denmon0728 wrote:
Omg... You used the explosion generator... Now, you just sunk to the bottom in my eyes for saying "I used my skill" and "Its our secret"

Booo!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon