Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:06 am
All times are UTC + 0
Command & Conquer 3
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
HZMPLAYS
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject:  Command & Conquer 3 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Command & Conquer 3

65443322.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1 MB
 Viewed:  26440 Time(s)

65443322.jpg

Arikado
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Erm.. wow.
I was going to dismiss this as fanart until I saw the giant shoulder pads. I wonder if that abomination will utter 'CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY.' when you click on them.

I guess this is the new 'look' for Nod infantry-- MDK rejects. Darth Conehead on the right is either signaling his triclop troops to go long or he's doing the worst Phoenix Wright impression I've ever seen.

At least the enivornment is dark and not a desert. Neutral

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As odd as that is, I have to say that is the coolest thing I have ever seen! Nod sure knows how to build stuff that'll make your bowels move faster than a box of donuts at a Weight Watchers meeting!

Apex
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ain't that the core defender from firestorm?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's the Nod Avatar Mech.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Either way its the coolest NOD unit I've seen. I bet it will have a build limit(if it's buildable).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's an interesting design, although if all the red parts on that unit were blue, and it had no Nod logo, it would make an interesting design for some sort of CABAL cyborg imo, looks a bit too, raw power for Nod, I imagine them having horribly sneaky units instead of all out destructive units, still its an interesting image.

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Think of it as a walking Obelisk, power and prowess in perfect harmony. Of course it's only a concept so until we get a sweet video or screenshot we'll have to go by what we think it is instead of what it is...

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well you could say in TD they had Obelisks, TS they have smaller easier to setup lasers and TW is taking the next step making them mobile.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nods evil adaptation of the core defender.

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is the coolest thing of CnC3 i've seen!

XxpeddyxX_notloggedin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think that's the Cyborg Commando's Dad..

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i9ndeet about the cyborg commando, it looks rather than an evolution of cyborg technology instead of a Mech, i'll guess it uses a K.I. cause , a pilos in this huge machne couldn't act like this moving giant cyborg looks supposed to be - extremely good outbalanced agility, a pilot couldn't use the mechanics so fine as a k.i. could do in seconds.

thats the first time i say that this "mech" is not bad and indeet fitting for nod technology because it's not a mech for me, more a huge special unit cyborg.

but i still hate the fast that gdi moves to tanks instead of titans (common EA who needs a ztyping predator tank? mammoth is ok as replacement for disruptor but not predator.)

and i still hate nod infantry helmets like the conehead one, the others look good i like theyr visors.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually that can't be a cybporg , because a cyborg is a human , that needs machnes with him to work. (Actually amn with a heart implant canb e called to a cyborg)I'd call htat to some exothing or a robot , but not mech or a cyborg.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, the cyborgs in TS and FS weren't that human either. Cyborg Commando was non-human, normal Cyborg only had an exposed head, but the Reaper had a freaky skull which was a dried lump of nearly non-used flesh.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, That's the Nod Commander suit in Supreme Commander!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cyborg: A machine-human, simply, a human that has half (less or more) of his/her body replaced with mechanical parts. If you someday loose your hand and they give you a robotic hand, you are, in a way, a cyborg.

oh, and TitanMark, what about all those realy, realy weird TT concepts, like the flying big brain-looking thing with a human head and -hands, or the reaper like thing with (another) human's head in it's body with somekind of tube in it's mouth, and human limbs connected to somekind of tubes O_o.

NiGhtPiSH
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aint this the Avatar mech? Confused

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Oshog
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice picture. Where did you get it?

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's not the avatar, sillies! The avatar is what we saw in that other pic! THIS is just a huge robot for Nod...

Besides, IT DOES NOT look like a MECH at all, but rather like a Droid. And more specifically, it looks just like Star Wars' Ep2 and 3's Super Battle Droids! (although in black and with the Nod logo on it)

BUT, I might be wrong and it COULD be the Avatar, since it looks like it has a giant thingy on his hand that can attach weapons, and it seems to be trying to rip off the Predator tank's barrel...

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If that is the Avatar, and it's trying to take the Pretador's main gun, it's gonna need to take the whole friggin turret, else.. there's gonna be some.. feeding.. issues..

Confused

"Banned" RP here

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i meaned cyborg, it's not a must to have visible parts of flesh and organics, it could work with a brain and count as cyborg, a robot instead.

duh

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri 06 wrote:
oh, and TitanMark, what about all those realy, realy weird TT concepts, like the flying big brain-looking thing with a human head and -hands, or the reaper like thing with (another) human's head in it's body with somekind of tube in it's mouth, and human limbs connected to somekind of tubes O_o.

OMG OMG OMG DONT BASH THOSE! THOSE WER MADE BY WESTWOOD WHO R TEH GODD!!1

Funny enough, half that shit, namely the Nod Trooper we saw, IS what EA's vision is based on. This isnt shit EA's pulling out of their ass. This is Westwood's vision. Im sorry we will never see Kane's head floating in a jar though. Deliciousness.

And Kyler thats a Mammoth Tank, I think.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wheres that screenie to be found?

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri 06 wrote:

No, that's not what I meant.

This is the Screenie where you can see the dried skull of a cyborg reaper

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah I've seen that. Pretty anoying WW didn't make it have that ingame, now it's just a spider bot with a bulb as its head Confused

EDIT: Carno: K/Tyler is correct, it is the Predator Tank Avatar is ripping the turret from.

Child of the Atom
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[quote="Tyler Adams"]If that is the Avatar, and it's trying to take the Pretador's main gun, it's gonna need to take the whole friggin turret.

Its Cushing it to get though. It can get upgades but it kills the unit.(NOD Units upgade it).

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

look at the post dates, my friend #Tongue

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [28 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum