Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Note to newcomers to this site.
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject:  Note to newcomers to this site. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys I know this should be something what Banshee would post, but meh #Tongue

I've noticed that there are quite a few newcomers to this site, which is a good thing, but you ask these types of questions:

Illyrian wrote:
But where can i download it i am getting angry now please tell me where where can download all this stuff

Wolf_sg11 wrote:
Can you tell me how i go about getting this or is it somthing you are still working on or have given up on? I have tried to read up all the other posts but they kinda made my head spin and after looking at the screen shots i had to stop to wipe up the drool.

Drago wrote:
How to dowload this very cool mod Cool  

Many of the mods hosted on PPM are incomplete, and the modders of these projects (including me) are working hard in our spare time to complete them. Rome's first Colosseum wasn't complete in a day, so don't really get your hopes up in expecting them to be complete soon as they're all WIPs. If you have skills that could really help a mod, ask if you can help out, it increases your modding experiences a lot.

Also as a note to newcomers, fresh ideas and originality are very sought after on the community should you begin the process of making a mod. TS remakes and such are very overly done, and nobody's gonna stop you from making another TS remake, but what I'm saying is everyone's doing it. Some here have fantastic progress (such as Tiberian Sun Odyssey and Tiberian Sun Dusk), but others may simply fall to the back of the queue against these types of mods.

So as a last message, I hope to see some of your mods on PPM.

Last edited by Elerium-155 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 5 times in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love you! It shall become an announcement.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol... wish I was as cool as Elerium-155.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello "Brothers" I need some help because I will starting create a new Mod to C&C RA2, I need good Mappers and a few ideas plz help Me, i will give my gratitude. The mod will add a new side called Electro's, the countries of this side will be: Brazil, Portugal, Iraq, Paquistan and Iran. I'm waiting for ideas an other stuff to this mod!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing

Time to write yet another announcement, Elerium! Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't worry. My latest PM to him explains how things work. And english isn't his native language, so please, try to be comprehensive. It's portuguese, so it's easier for me to contact him.

Child of the Atom
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey why I cant post a new one this is me when i cilck on new post Mad on this
FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So can any one help me.
and sothing else, arent u post mods or something like that!

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Newcomers deserve the ban...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Srcin Warrior: Could you translate what you wrote, please?

@gufu: This was one of the most ridiculous post I've ever seen. Don't waste your time posting stupid things like that. Next time, I'll delete it.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just for funnyness reasons, after hours of translating, I discovered he was actually wondering why he couldn't post a topic in here...

And Banshee, why don't you just delete it all? It's great fun looking at people like this, but that's about it.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the translation, TitanMark II. Now I can do a proper reply to Scrin Warrior (that mispelled his name).

@SrcinWarrior: You cannot create new topics in the Announcements, because this forum was made to store the official announcements related to the PPM forums, made by people who really run this place.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!