Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Welcome to NCM Revolution forum!
Moderators: Triforce
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:54 am    Post subject:  Welcome to NCM Revolution forum! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome to NCM Revolution forum. Here's the info from Triforce about it in a topic in TS: Barracks:

Triforce wrote:
The mod's story takes place right after firestorm, where GDI abandons all civilians to protect the Tacitus, and Nod is ever increasing its propaganda after their triumph of CABAL. The Civilians finaly fight back, and from thier own Faction, the National Civilian Militia (NCM).

Theres around 6 new units for both GDI and Nod, 1 new sturcture each, and of course a new side. NCM is a mainly a low-tech faction, using mainly tanks and vehicles from TD. Their power lies in their infiantry, which replace Nods role. Nod moves to more stealth type units, and GDI has more hover tanks.

Super Weapons are all upgraded, killing any building but the CY in one shot. NCM has their own SW, an ICBM missile with a Nuke Warhead.

There are lots of improvements aswell, Buggy's and wolf's actually kill infantry now, and live to see another day. Basic aircraft can move into the shroud now, but bombers/banshees can not. Verten upgrades are improved, and all units self heal when eilite. Most of the broken animations work now, and I added smoke to the end of the refinery fireball (really cool I think) Each side also has 1 insane game-ender unit, An overpriced, over powered unit that kills anything in 1 or 2 shots. Its not to be taken as serious part of the mod but its there if you want to kill loads of AI really fast.

And also from the same topic, a screenie:

There will be more info soon from Triforce. I hope you enjoy this forum and the mod as soon as it's released Wink.

Last edited by Banshee on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Triforce
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll get information setup here ASAP so everyone knows what NCM Revolution is all about. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL, you might think of changing your avatar.... I hope the current one is not representative for your mod #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROFL!!!!!

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Tapek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DvD wrote:
LOL, you might think of changing your avatar.... I hope the current one is not representative for your mod #Tongue

no i love this avatar lol, i think that is the most original in the forum (tratos's avatar is good too)

BTW Welcome to PPM Triforge !

Triforce
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL! Good point... Maybe I should write under it:

Avatar does not repersent actual operation of NCM Revolution

Thanks!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol...btw nice stuff..

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon