Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:24 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Upcoming Campaign! YR - Twisted Insurrection
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [65 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Oshog
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay!

Also, the Soviets need more Choppers!

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You read my mind, mate. I've got all that planned out, i AM Going to give the allies and the soviets some new units, just because i can. #Tongue

I've decided to go on this concept for the Traitors' miner.

I have not yet decided on what the Traitors' miner abiliy will be yet... Possible either amphibious, heavy attack miner, flying miner, or tunnel miner.... Decisions, Decisions, Decisions. Rolling Eyes

soader
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heavy armoured killing machine harvester Smile

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It can be a missile launcher! The missiles can be 135 in demage, more powerful than the grizzly, but less than the sidge chopper Wink with a propper ROF, wolla!

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't you think that's a bit too much for a miner? Also consider that it has alot of defense/hit points (well all miners do). So that way we'd be going attack with minerd #Tongue

k212
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if it is for yuri give it mind control ability , but only being able to control 1 at a time and only infantry perhaps(no vehicles,like that it won't be to powerful)

and what exactly do you mean with 'tunnel mining' ?

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bt tunnel mining I think he meant to be subterrain. And we are talking about the traitors' miner not yuri's miner.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

K212's idea is aweomse, sadly, it's not for, Yuri. Sad
And yes, i did mean Subterranean, i should've said that word then, eh? #Tongue Anyhow, i may use your idea anyhow K212... Either that, or just an Anti air miner... Yeah! That's it.. Anti-Air miner. I'm going to go with that one. Very Happy

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe a stupid question, but is this a campaign for the original game, or is it becoming a real mod Confused

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

'Tis becoming a real mod now. I Didn't intend for it too at first, but then i saw the oppourtunity, and took it! So as i said on the previous page, if a moderator / admin, would like to move this to the mod announcements, that'd be appreciated.

Speaking of which, i'm thinking of taking a whole new direction for the mod... So, the whole Traitors story, may be scrapped... I'm only thinking of doing this, not deffinate.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK! Major changes are now being made!
The whole story idea has been scrapped... I'm going to turn this into a very different kind of mod. Give the Allies, Soviet's and Yuri some new units, Add new multiplayer modes, Make a campaign for every side (including Yuri), add surprises etc, new music new voiceovers, basicaly, a big mod. #Tongue So, i may have to make a wole new thread in the mod announcements...

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I assume that you have your own ideas for story and such that you want to follow, but if you are primarily a mapper, why not help me with making the Yuri campaign to run parallel with the existing RA2 and YR allied and soviet campaigns? The Yuri side is the only one you can really get away with making a campaign and making it seamless with the others because there are no pre-existing FMV's that you need the EVA voice to match. You can record a totally new EVA to match an actor for new FMV's. Anyhow, thats my pitch, if you were interested, let me know and I'll give you an overview of what missions I'd thought up.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Believe it or not, i was just sabout to ask you if you still wanted someone to make your Yuri campaign... I'll do it for you, and i think i'll scrap this entire project for another day... At least until i know ALOT more about modding. #Tongue

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What do you need to know? #Tongue

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

>>TWISTED INSURRECTION MOVED ON TO TS<<

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon