Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:43 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Resident Evil and Black zombies=racist?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Is resident evil 5 in any way,being racist?
No.A stupid thing to get mad over
78%
 78%  [ 11 ]
Yes....*add random poll opinion here*
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dont really care,stupid anyways.
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject:  Resident Evil and Black zombies=racist?
Subject description: When zombie killing may become a human rights offence. >_>
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://www.blacklooks.org/2007/07/resident_evil_5.html

Read the link above.Its becomnig an issue where for some reason people are getting offended that the fact the zombies in resident evil 5 are black people set in africa where they get their ass lit by a white guy..

Seriously.Its totally BS and ridiculous.People are'nt offended with gang games and all that stuff,yet when it comes to zombies,its a racist act?They actually have the nerve to say they would rather have the zombies be white.Please,get over it.Its a damn game where the africans get infected.

Lol a whole bunch of things are runnig through my mind and im trying to put them all in a sentence.

So,Ideas?rants?go ahead.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pools Closed because of AIDS.

Thats ALL Ihave to say.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i just lol'ed..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*blink*

Wow.

People this stupid should just be SHOT.
Lined up and SHOT. White, hispanic, Canadian, Chinese, black. I don't care WHO you are. People with THIS level of stupid ought to be shot. Confused

(Not being racist or anything, just ANYONE that stupid shouldn't be ALIVE. Confused )

"Banned" RP here

Styledatol
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, god. I read all the related and the follow up links.
Didn't have such a good laugh in a long time.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats stupid... shows the world today though.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't bother to read the subject in the link, it would've got me even more confused anyway...

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing This is just stupid; Anyways it reminded me this comic

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol the indian...

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Machine wrote:

The sad thing is.. there are people who'd actually, seriously, non-joking-ly, agree with it.

*shrug*

Like I said earlier.. line 'em up + cut 'em down.

"Banned" RP here

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Diablo II is a political correct game. It is the only game that has a bl..., I mean, afro-american Paladin.
Just kidding...
-------------------
Damn, why people are so stupid and are insane with this "political correctness"?

When a white man calls a black man "black" of "nigger", it is racism.
When black people speak with each other and call themselves ONLY "niggers", it is normal.
How the hell does it make any goddamn sense?
-------------------
black zombie = racism...
what idiot could make up such a stupid idea?

All games can be forbidden for such things:
You kill Germans in WW2 games - racism towards Germans

you can continue my idea...

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dreadlord wrote:
"black" of "nigger"

This would probably be racist to quote >_>
BUT HUH!!!? lol

Next thing you know,they ban hentai for being racist to japanese....
please no...god no..^_^

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dreadlord wrote:
Diablo II is a political correct game. It is the only game that has a bl..., I mean, afro-american Paladin.
Just kidding...
-------------------
Damn, why people are so stupid and are insane with this "political correctness"?

When black people speak with each other and call themselves ONLY "niggers", it is normal.
-------------------
black zombie = racism...

Qft.

Finally, someone else who gets it. It's like calling some white guy an European-American. It MAEKS NO SENCE.

"Banned" RP here

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Machine wrote:

Damn it, you found me.. << >>

Oh well, the part Russian makes up for it entirely. Laughing

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I rember a day where one of my freinds were going all emo,so one of them said you were born through your mom's ass,and my other freind was black and for some reason,he came up with"you'r racist,saying i was born from my mom's ass like shit when shit is black and your saying im balck as shit".I'm like"what?'

The level of stupidty in the world makes me studder.Wonder what Dcoder has to say Laughing

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams wrote:
Finally, someone else who gets it. It's like calling some white guy an European-American. It MAEKS NO SENCE.

The reason is that slavers called afro-americans "blacks".
And what? When mongols captured Russia in 13th century, they called us Russians, and damn it, there cannot be another name.
According to USA logic, I should be called "Slavic-American", or "Euro-American". And again it will make no sense at all...

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You're in Africa in an area populated by black people, it'd make no sense if they were all white. Just like playing a game based in spain would make no sense if everyone was Japanese.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams wrote:
Dreadlord wrote:
Just kidding...
-------------------

-------------------
black zombie = racism...

Qft.

uhm..
Actually no one really disagreeded with any one >_>

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dreadlord wrote:
The reason is that slavers called afro-americans "blacks".

I'm aware of the slavers thing, but.. seriously. Is calling someone black any more racist than calling someone white? NO.
Dreadlord wrote:
And what? When mongols captured Russia in 13th century, they called us Russians, and damn it, there cannot be another name.

Soviets. Razz (j/k)

Dreadlord wrote:
According to USA logic, I should be called "Slavic-American", or "Euro-American". And again it will make no sense at all...

.. man, 90% of the stuff America does makes NO sense. To ANYONE. Politicians.... I blame them. Confused Also.. under that.. TECHNICALLY.. I'm "American". I'm 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Irish, 1/2 unknown, tho, so.. Confused

friday-13th wrote:
Tyler Adams wrote:
Dreadlord wrote:
Just kidding...
-------------------

-------------------
black zombie = racism...

Qft.

uhm..
Actually no one really disagreeded with any one >_>

... wha?
English, muthafvcka. SPEAK IT.

I, completely seriously, could _NOT_ comprehend what you were trying to say. Rolling Eyes

"Banned" RP here

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Soviets.(j/k)

in my opinion, it is not an offense Smile

Quote:
.. man, 90% of the stuff America does makes NO sense. To ANYONE. Politicians.... I blame them. Confused Also.. under that.. TECHNICALLY.. I'm "American". I'm 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Irish, 1/2 unknown, tho,

I don't want to insult people who live in USA. I agree with you that politicians are to blame. In all countries, the leaders will brainwash civilians. There are no exceptions.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams wrote:

... wha?
English, muthafvcka. SPEAK IT.

I, completely seriously, could _NOT_ comprehend what you were trying to say. Rolling Eyes

Exactly,so weird i cant even out it into proper words Rolling Eyes

I could probably understand political action offending games to be banned in certain places like say korea.Stupid games like "war at north korea"or waht ever that game was called when i saw it,will obviously bann it in north korea due to the destruction of its coutry etc blah blah blah.But in terms of black zombies,its like calling warcraft racist for raising up the dead of orcs and that sort of shit #Tongue.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum