Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:38 am
All times are UTC + 0
Fan Art
Moderators: Rise of Omnius Staff, Machine
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject:  Fan Art
Subject description: Art & Concepts by our Fans
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Notes:
- Do not upload your image as an attachment.
- If you send your image in a PM, we will upload it to a image hosting to be then posted as an image link.
- However you can send it as a link, if you want.
- If the concept is really good, and/or we do really like it graphically, it may become a part of the mod, and you'll be credited for it. (Yeah, that's the big price).

Gallery:

^ Cyborg Quad by omnipotent highness krlll

^ Chemical Maiden by Corsair

Last edited by Machine on Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

bonzy_buddy
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does the maiden have a stormtrooper helmet or it just looks like one ??
Will you implement these in your mod ??

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOVELY Surprised I really like 'em! Do you have more?

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sexy looking Very Happy

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BTW we're not responsible of these fan art-concepts, so we're not going to be able to answers some questions #Tongue

@bonzy_buddy:
It seems so, it looks a lot like a clone trooper's helmet, but it was supposed to be based in a concept made by me.
Not all Fan-Art/concepts will be implemented in the mod, just the ones that are really good (graphically, or conceptually) will; however you should also note that these are fan arts, so they could be of units that are already in the mod, or remakes of concept art from the concept art gallery, made by our fans. (As an example the Chem Maiden is Corsair's fan art of my Chemical Maiden Concept # 2)

@Dupl3xxx:
Sad Not yet, however I'll expect to see some more being "uploaded" (following the rules) by our fans.

Finally the reason to do this is to add some sort of interactivity between the community and our mod; more than the one that can be reached by just simple suggestions, though I would also like to see that topic (suggestions topic) being used #Tongue

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hah! Corsair has done it again... your drawings dude, love them Very Happy

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Cyborg Quad is rendered very nicely. clean and clear, with the right amount of tones and shades. look pretty cool.

Chemical maiden kinda recalls Oxanna. I wonder what she is thinking?

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"I'm not wearing this stupid helmet, it'll mess up my hair!"

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

02nwilson
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know ive uploaded these on my topic but i fort i might add some of it here just to add to here as i am a FAN!

Just a bunch of Gunships

\m/ "Are you dead yet!!?!" Children of Bodom \m/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thik the ones in the second pic would suit GDI a little better..

Saying Nod has mechs is like saying GDI has steath tech..

The Team Black Index

02nwilson
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess your right, but i would have had it as a stolen vehicle from GDI in a mission if i ever come to make a mod

Just a bunch of Gunships

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did you get those mech idea's from, Armored Core 2 Another Age? Confused

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

scout looks like it...

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hm, that Heavy mech looks familiar too

EUMech.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  21.99 KB
 Viewed:  27345 Time(s)

EUMech.JPG

02nwilson
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HONESTLY I DINT KNOW THEY EXISTED IN GAMES, they were totally out of my head!! The Heavy mech was a sneakely altered Metal Gear Gekko from MGS4 (I just replaced the organic legs with mechanical ones) Weird huh?

Just a bunch of Gunships

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it's a pretty common design, as mechs go

The Team Black Index

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, its just a matter of how much detail you can pack on to make it look slightly unique Razz

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

bonzy_buddy wrote:
Does the maiden have a stormtrooper helmet or it just looks like one ??
Will you implement these in your mod ??

Actually, that helmet doesn't look like a Stormtrooper's, but rather more like that of Dark Samus from Metroid Prime 3...

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm glad everyones enjoying the helmet Laughing

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
HONESTLY I DINT KNOW THEY EXISTED IN GAMES, they were totally out of my head!! The Heavy mech was a sneakely altered Metal Gear Gekko from MGS4 (I just replaced the organic legs with mechanical ones) Weird huh?

...Well that's all well and good. However, you have to admit, the mech's look very alike, to the one's me and Corsair posted.

02nwilson
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too similar, i think someones tapped my room!

Just a bunch of Gunships

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing You should have seen me when I saw that Starcraft 2 marines were given a shield (my zone troopers were based in marines, and I also gave them shields, way before the game was announced).
Also something similar happened to me when I first saw the Terran Thor, it looked a lot like my Leviathan, and the Macross Monster I made; though it doesn't look too similar now, after the official information of the unit came out (no blurry SS).

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon