Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
Less than 1 week...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
/\/\77
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject:  Less than 1 week... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Halo 3

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LolWut?

I dont really follow the story of Halo, game is good though... too much over hype #Tongue

OccultSpectre
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love that game and his history, but the MC will die...soon Crying or Very sad

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good.

*Let the Flaming commence!*

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont play Halo much at all, but I find it quite enjoyable. but I find the story very intriguing.

shinji
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

halo,halo,halo,halo,halo,halo,halo yay ill pobobally end up walkin to game at 6 in the mornin to by it

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't think game deserves all the hype it has, tbh. Sure it's an ok shooter, but nothing revolutionary. I played the first 2 games and they were ok, but nothing to shout about, imo.
I think the main reason why the first game was said to be so utterly amazing is because it was the only really good shooter out on the Xbox at the time....

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PokaDot took the words from my mouth #Tongue

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To put it simply, Halo is a steaming pile of shite. Go play a better game, like pong.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Game will be too average... end of story, I win, gonna beat co-op, bye...

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pshhhhhhhhhhht...Halo 3

Dont nkow why you guys are so eager,cause Crysis would probably own this game.Then we have halo wars to screw over ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll need a new compy... then I'll be screaming "OMG they nuked kenny" in the world at conflict!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum