Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm
All times are UTC + 0
PPM:FD Status on End Of June.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:36 pm    Post subject:  PPM:FD Status on End Of June. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We're progressing slowly, but next month is promising. First of all, Big Jah is back Smile and also, I believe many people will be on holidays... something that will also help a lot. I will not have a formal holidays, but my teachers will go on strike next week Wink. Other than that, Sk8erkid is still finishing the flame turret animations and I'm stuck on the model I was working on... wondering how to add the final details and other stuff, however, Big Jah offered a help on that, so I believe that it will be finished soon Smile.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't forget to mention were progressing slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: PPM:FD Status on End Of June. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
We're progressing slowly, but next month is promising. First of all, Big Jah is back Smile and also, I believe many people will be on holidays... something that will also help a lot. I will not have a formal holidays, but my teachers will go on strike next week Wink. Other than that, Sk8erkid is still finishing the flame turret animations and I'm stuck on the model I was working on... wondering how to add the final details and other stuff, however, Big Jah offered a help on that, so I believe that it will be finished soon Smile.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nono ,that says We're progressing slowly I said Were progressing slowly

Oh for crying out loud, i was bored alrite #evil

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TerroR wrote:
nono ,that says We're progressing slowly I said Were progressing slowly

Oh for crying out loud, i was bored alrite #evil
[nitpick]But Banshee's spelling is right[/nitpick]

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

but he meant past while I meant present... it changes everything Wink

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought he was repeating it in sarcasm to stress were moving slowly, o BTW, did we mention the mod progress is slow? #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

check Maxim's reply above.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whats thee progression speed of the mod then Confused

Tapek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see a mistake in there; it says "Progressing"!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it really is...

Tapek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How many infantry SHP's are needed, banshee?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

only 30... I think Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
only

Shocked

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dont worry, we'll work hard and manage to reduce this number... I have a big plan for that Wink

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what are you going to do with thirty infantry? each side normally if balanced has about six or seven

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Westwood usually treats 90% of its infantry like shit... which is one of the reasons for the excesssive ammount of tank rush around.

In PPM:FD, we will have about 30 new infantry (mainly cyborgs might get 10) and GDI and Nod will get few new ones and also the whole TDL infantry is included. 30 new infantry is an exageration, sure, it`s less than that.... but I'm really not sure of the ammount...

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

my new side is going to have ten, but thats only if i follow through with putting AI(CABAL,EVA,RAHJINE) core structures in, which i may just scrap all together

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm also using lots of infantry for mutants. it's fun to see a big group storm an enemy base with FireBlasters slowly rolling towards the enemy base, then it goes up in flames Twisted Evil

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon