Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Graphic and Maps Donations for PPM:Final Dawn
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [121 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks too similar to the GDI one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya that could be a very good silo missile Razz

But need some re-work on it to lost the "gdi look"

What do you think ? Question

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if the re-work gives an interesting result, then... hmmm.... we'll see...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know what you could do now tratos Razz

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, so if i re-work it into a missile silo, which side would you want it for so i know what colour scheme to use. And also if possible some kind of guidance i.e. if it should be a specific shape or something to fit in with other buildings.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

we dont need missile silos... we need helipads in the moment... Try to convert it for a cyborg helipad (blue (main)/black/gray skin)

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, any sort of design base you want me to follow?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just to make sure that the helipad will only support ONE aircraft only. Make it look high tech and it's cool...

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm.......forgot all about the helipad, here's something im working on tho, its far too high poly for generals so its gonna be a voxel and PPM get first choice of whether they want it.

tank.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  52.45 KB
 Viewed:  37834 Time(s)

tank.jpg

Last edited by Tratos on Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[double post, first admin to find this and delete it wins a prize]

Last edited by Tratos on Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

u create that in gmax? If yes then try and texture it, i bet u wont beable to. Please report back when u have tryed to texture it.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go to Deezire and search on the forum and look at the tutorials on skinning, i have only just got 3ds max (it wasn't done in Gmax) so i dont have a clue on texturing, im taking it one step at a time, learn to model than learn to texture and skin.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sigh, i need the link.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ztype it, u gotta register 2 read them

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol u never registered at deezire?
i have about four accounts there cuz i kept losing my password

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But, of course, PPM is much BETTER than Deezire Online Wink.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy

And you guys can submit your tutorials to make it even better Wink... anyway, wasnt that topic about... errr... donations?

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YES, i'd like to donate my bladder. Any1?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

errrr..... donations to Final Dawn... not an ebay Wink

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TerroR wrote:
YES, i'd like to donate my bladder. Any1?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ReaKon
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If ever you need any specificly made maps for TS to go with your mod, im sure Allied General would be happy to make them. Hes not a bad mapmaker and is always keen. here are a couple of examples of his work:

If you want to download and have a look, you can at CNCMG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the support Smile

ReaKon
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Very Happy thats no problem, Its just that hes the only active TS mapmaker i know at the moment and he isnt that bad so i thought id let you know incase you need a favour from him

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome ReaKon!

Those maps look like they're created by the random map generator, btw...

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is that bad? #Tongue

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there a way to get at RMG maps in Final Sun? Just curious as it might prove useful for me....

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, but you must have a version 1.08 of tiberian sun in your machine. When you make a random map on it, it will create a .mpr (or .map) file in your TS dir... alt + tab the game and copy and paste it somewhere. Then, open it with Final Sun and have fun...

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in versions later than that it saves an ini file with all your settings and regenerates the map every time you play it

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm, will have to see what version the original copy of TS i got is then.... thanks

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bender rules

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes he does but that's beside the point

ReaKon
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DvD wrote:
Welcome ReaKon!

Those maps look like they're created by the random map generator, btw...

well he claims to have created them, they are good all the same Razz

They are modded anyway. These are the mods for 'guild wars':

-Features-
- Free Radar.
- Inital forces are elite (star rank).
- Random Meteorite showers.
- Netural Disk Throwers, Wolverine Titan's, Hover MLRS, Disruptors Mammoth Mk II, Mammoth Tanks, Tiberian Fiends, Mutants. They are a lot more aggressive.
-Tiberium Refinery and Silo stores twice as much tiberium.
-GDI can build an lamp post after building a barracks. Its generates a yellow glow.
-Nod can build an lamp post after building a barracks. Its generates a red glow.
-Superweapons cannot be built even at level 10.
-One limit units can though. Cyborg Commando and Mutant Hijacker require the following prerequisites for this map ONLY: Hand of Nod, Nod Tech Centre.
- Mammoth Mk II is trainable and becomes stronger when elite.
- GDI commander can build ArgCmdr at TechLevel: 10. He is trainable and becomes faster when elite. Equipped with an railgun and anti-air bazooka.
- Cyborg Commando is trainable and becomes more powerful when elite. Equipped with an plasma cannon and anti-air bazooka.
- Nod commander can build Reakon the Cyborg. He is 50% faster then standard cyborgs.
- Fenring's Orca carries twice as much ammo, is twice as strong and radar invisible. Cost is $2000 and build limit: 1.
- MaperRiz Apache carries twice as much ammo, is twice as strong and radar invisible. Cost is $2000 and build limit: 1.

and here are the mods for 'bitter memories':

- Initial forces are elite.
- Free Radar.
-Netural Mammoth Tank, Disk Thrower, Rocket Infantry, Cyborg, Tiberian Fiend, Mutants. They are a lot more aggressive.
- Netural Tiberian Dawn flamethrower infantry are present and aggressive.
- Mutant General. Heavy armor and armed with an energy beam weapon...
- Civilian Guard. Light armor and armed with heavy MG's.
- Adv. Guard Towers protect some areas of the map. Primary Weapon: Rapid
-Fire ground missiles. Secondary Weapon: AA missiles.
- Netural GDI and Nod buildings for the taking. Beware of Nod Lasers, Obelisk's of Light and SAM Sites.
-Superweapons cannot be built even at level 10. -One limit units can though. Cyborg Commando and Mutant Hijacker require the following prerequisites for this map ONLY: Hand of Nod, Nod Tech Centre.

The DvD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

!! Lots of changes... but btw ArgCmdr, isn't that one of the webmasters of YR Argentinia or something? he sometimes posts here..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DvD wrote:
!! Lots of changes... but btw ArgCmdr, isn't that one of the webmasters of YR Argentinia or something? he sometimes posts here..

ArgCmdr is the main active staff in the Yr argentina mod. I think that it's the main webmaster of it

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I jsut had an idea on how to get the door to open on the Missile Silo when fired. Couldn't you add a chargeing animation liek the obelisk? But the chargeign animation would be the silo doors opening?

The DvD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no, because the missile silo is not actually FIRING a missile (like an obelisk fires it's Primary, the laserfire)

The silo has no Primary and thus no chargig anim

ReaKon
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MaXiM wrote:
The DvD wrote:

ArgCmdr is the main active staff in the Yr argentina mod. I think that it's the main webmaster of it

hes the Owner of YR:Argentina, he does it alone!

As you can notice, my name is in there too as the cyborg commando Razz

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a map that I'm going to donate, it's a two player, snow, and called, "so close, but So Far"

dEw_MaN knows about this Wink

soclosebutsofar1.0.mpr
 Description:
Download me!

Download
 Filename:  soclosebutsofar1.0.mpr
 Filesize:  81.98 KB
 Downloaded:  469 Time(s)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This map has been submitted to PPM labs and it will be analysed in a period of 1 hour to 6 months depending on the situation... (PPM labs is already full of things to be researched).

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, but what about 6 months, and 1 nanosecond? #Tongue

Just a note to that map, it's best played against a human, the AI is rather clumsy (Remembers time when AI put stealth generator in fron of theyr'e entrence) Laughing

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im making a map at the momment called tiberian warlands and i have a map called Desert Storm

desert storm is one of my first maps and may need a bit of detailing. it is split by a river, it is very simple with wide open areas. each position has lots of tiberium and i mean lots and there is a cliff top with veins, veins sometimes overgrow into the bottom left pos. DS is a 4 player map

tiberian warlands isnt finished yet but it is new and highly detailed and will have a mutant outpost (like in WW Official map Night of the mutants) and it will have a few cities. it will be quite simple design so it wont be like a maze. it will be split by a river or some kind of water, havent decided yet

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

fremen5 wrote:
lol, but what about 6 months, and 1 nanosecond? #Tongue

Just a note to that map, it's best played against a human, the AI is rather clumsy (Remembers time when AI put stealth generator in fron of theyr'e entrence) Laughing

This map is weirdo. The problem is that there are no alternative to bridges. And one of the tiberium areas are not properly linked to the side they were designed. Also land battles seems to be impossible as one of the sides are completely unlinked to the rest of the map... Some problems with shores were found as well. The idea of the map is really cool, but if you worked better on that, it would be certainly a cool map... Take a look at the critical section of the map (seen with FinalSun). Also, I think that sides deserved more space to build...

criticalarea.jpg
 Description:
Fremen's map critical area.
 Filesize:  222.65 KB
 Viewed:  37661 Time(s)

criticalarea.jpg

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The map is looks really cool when it comes to the layout an cliffs, but you should use the auto shore function (not sure how it's called) in FinalSun. (like you wanny place water, the shore is automaticlaly done right by FinalSun)

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll fix that for ya if you dun't want to

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ive finished my map, it is a 3 player map (odd number) but if u want it to be 2 player remove the bottom left player position as its place is quite weird

anywayz the map is called tiberium warlands

here it is attatched

tibwar.zip
 Description:
Tiberium warlands (2-3)

Download
 Filename:  tibwar.zip
 Filesize:  81.06 KB
 Downloaded:  477 Time(s)

Last edited by zdflamer2 on Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'd like to donate this tdl barracks or whatever need u might have with it but if you don't need it say it so i can have another cause with it

barrackstest.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  95.68 KB
 Viewed:  37647 Time(s)

barrackstest.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We don't need it, because Sk8er has made a cool barracks for TDL recently... well, it's not finished but almost there #Tongue... Thanks anyway... as for Tiberium Warlands, it has been submitted to PPM labs.. Thanks a lot for the support, guys!

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

guess what..

i got TIBERIAN SUN BACK so i can install final sun againa dns tart useing it...

not promising anything i might try and sneak a map around here and there tho Wink

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile gl

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [121 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon