Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 am
All times are UTC + 0
Black eagle multi bombing
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
fleego17
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject:  Black eagle multi bombing
Subject description: how do you get it to drop all rounds of ammo off at once?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i have made a mod map, but i dont know what exact part or the black eagles (under [BEAG]) to edit, i have given them a faster speed,4 times as strong and they now hold 20 ammo instead of 1, but when i send one to attack a building, it flys around droping each bomb seperate, anyone know how to make it drop all bombs at once?

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

eerr..this in the wrong forum..plz remember to post in RA2 EDITING forum for these kinds of questions. thx. ;_

now.... a bombing run like an orca bomber?..well if you got a copy of TS. you can check its code and weapon. and test it to see if its cool.

but try..increasing the burst value instead of ammo.? Neutral

fleego17
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this is not in the wrong section, this has to do with mapping discussions on a count of the fact that i need help with a red alert 2 mod map, its not ts mate, its ra2

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok. ok. missed that point. but its no different. simply pasted it into teh map.

anyways.

-buuut. I said...if you have a copy of TS you can look at the code of the [ORCAB]. and use the vaules it in RA2..no mistake there. but I am assuming you have TS?.

fleego17
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont understand you Sad

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think he wants to have all the missiles to fire at the same time in 1 pass and all hit the target at the same time.

fleego17
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YES Dregan YES! thats exactly what i want, for all the bombs to be released from the jet at the same time, the jet currently flys around boming the trarget releasing 1 bomb each time until the target blows up!

Can anyone help me??

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It seems like a good idea but i wouldnt recommend having 20 missiles. Not only does it seem alittle unrealistic, it would also look bad ingame. I think having between 4 and 6 missiles with adjusted damage accordingly would produce more visualy pleasing results.

fleego17
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes your right, i will reduce the ammo down to 6 and put the damage up then. I have played mods before with this actualy in it, all bombs drop at once, i just can't find any of the maps i played with that code i need, so i really need help on it!

ps the black eagle drops primary=maverick2

its really cool if you change a rocketeers primary to maverick2 lol

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Most mod's are seperate files, rather than modded map files, so you're probably looking in the wrong section if you're after code to check out.

Also, with regard to the actual weapon, I'm not sure, but I believe ROF would help in having things launch in quicker succession, but if you want them all to hit the same target, I'd go with Ickus' suggestion of using "burst" rather than "ammo".

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon