Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm
All times are UTC + 0
UPDATE 11/04
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject:  UPDATE 11/04
Subject description: News from the front
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Although the RotD forum has been rather quiet recently, I thought I'd just let you know that the next version of RotD is under developement.

I don't want to spoil all the improvements & features yet, as some of them aren't done yet or not even set in stone, but you can at the very least expect some bugfixes as well as a few new sounds and new or improved graphics, as well as at least one big new feature I haven't told anyone about yet (not even Nyerguds #Tongue).

So stay tuned and stop by this forum from time to time, more updates will follow Smile

Last edited by Reaperrr on Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bittah gave ROTD some competition, eh? #Tongue

Looking forward to the update

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This seems to be competition.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry i have not sent you the stuff dude, i will as soon as i can Wink

Edit: Sorry, i dont think i have it anymore... Crying or Very sad

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject:  competion? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reminds me RA conversions in RA2 YR. Very Happy
RALike by Raminator, it seems to be stopped.
It Came From Red Alert by Daz, Daz has done more work on ICFRA than Raminator on RALike and still it's in progress.

Progress of RALike (almost final version now) is similar to progress of RoftD,
Progress of ICFRA is roughly similar to progress of DotTA. Rolling Eyes

But the main difference is: #monalisa

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, the competition from Bittah is not the reason, actually the post from Team Black above was the first time I read and the newspost on the frontpage the first time I've seen something from Bittahs mod. It looks impressive btw, he's doing an excellent job there.

I actually started working again on RotD a few weeks ago, but I didn't tell many people until yesterday.

That being said, I have to admit that I, now that I know about the competition, feel the burning desire to speed up my work on RotD 3.0 Very Happy

I think this is a win-win situation for everyone, afterall mods are for free, so you can get both and simply play the one you like more. Or just play both Wink

@partyzan: Progress of RotD has been quite good internally, the changelog of things that are already done has become quite large, and that's without some key features that are still being worked on.

@TSHyper: That's a pity... is there any chance you could remake the dll, or at least tell me how and with which tools you did it?

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Of course i could, i also had a few extra things too, ill PM ya about them Wink

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eh. As for the sound department, I work for both Reaperrr and Bittah equally. The EVA sounds will be the same in both mods.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon