Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 am
All times are UTC + 0
Vehicles,Infantrys,Buildings when destroyed
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:32 am    Post subject:  Vehicles,Infantrys,Buildings when destroyed Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is this an advance topic, Pls. move this topic to RA2 BATTLE LAB
-----------------------------------------------------
can someone help

like in TS when an infantry was killed by a flame it will leave a fire

and the vehicle or building when exlploded it leave a fire

can this be used in YR

how to do that

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think it has to do with explotions
or debris

Mammoth Mk.4 Commando #01
Leader of the C&C Memories Mod
"Wake up and smell the tiberium!!!"
Westwood Lives in Death!!!
Chico,California - Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A death weapon, or explosions for buildings, search the inis for 'fire', there is a tag that is something like residualfire=yes add that line to the appropriate weapons and hey presto residual fire.

DyordsTheBell
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bumping an 18 year old topic, for a random unrelated question...

Use the DestroyAnim= tag on a building.

Some of the unused destroy anims are already in the game's rules code but they have been disabled by placing ";" in front of the tag, you can simply delete it to re-enable the animation.

The destroy animations are somewhat broken though as they use the wrong pal & can cause crashes. I think Ares fixed those issues though.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
DyordsTheBell
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Bumping an 18 year old topic, for a random unrelated question...

Sorry sir my bad i don't want to waste an effort to make a new topic thus i stumbled upon this Very Happy.

Quote:
Use the DestroyAnim= tag on a building.

Some of the unused destroy anims are already in the game's rules code but they have been disabled by placing ";" in front of the tag, you can simply delete it to re-enable the animation.

The destroy animations are somewhat broken though as they use the wrong pal & can cause crashes. I think Ares fixed those issues though.

Gladly i have ARES thus these unused destroyed animation will run with no issues whatsoever Smile.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon