Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:09 am
All times are UTC + 0
tds101's metropolis [YR]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
tds101
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject:  tds101's metropolis [YR] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok this is one of my most detailed maps it has many tech buildings spread threw out the city and around it. There is plenty on money on this map if you use your resources on your part of shore then start to collect on the city island. The speed of this map depends on your stratagy so think hard before you make mistakes. This is also a FFA or 2 vs 2 map like Multiple Personalities. so have fun with these maps and give me some feed back let me know what you think and Have fun finding all the little tweaks and mods. They are not very big mods so if you do not like mods they will not affect you that much. !!ENJOY!!

metropolis mini map.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.78 KB
 Viewed:  13521 Time(s)

metropolis mini map.PNG

Metropolis city.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  621.89 KB
 Viewed:  13522 Time(s)

Metropolis city.PNG

tds101's metropolis.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  tds101's metropolis.rar
 Filesize:  122.86 KB
 Downloaded:  2075 Time(s)

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice. Lots of urban details, cool use of cut and mixed tiles, although those fake bridges seem a bit hacky. Abundance of civilian crap, they might even slow down the game somewhat. Good, would've been even better had you added some lights, e.g. inviso lightposts linked to a day-night lighting loop.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a map you can be proud of. Excellent ammount of buildings and detail. Perfect for urban fighting - my favourtite Very Happy

wardeathfun
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

now this map is worth showing off mate! well done. more screen shots could of not hurt though like the start points.

tds101
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here you go some more shots of the map 2 are from FA and the other is in game don't get confused the ingame is a moded game so thats not part of the map

metro map 1.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  527.98 KB
 Viewed:  13493 Time(s)

metro map 1.PNG

metro map 2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  560.23 KB

metro map 2.PNG

metro ingame 1.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  643.35 KB

metro ingame 1.PNG

wardeathfun
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yah, you did a better job then i could. keep it up.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very cool, except the bridges and vast amounts of gems (though for some reason it doesn't seem "noobish" on this map as it does normally). But they're minor details.

I'm going to be a leech and ask if you if I could insert this into my own modification as a multiplayer map. Of course you would get the credit and if you don't want it then it's no trouble.

KillerClam
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

z wrote:
This is a map you can be proud of. Excellent ammount of buildings and detail. Perfect for urban fighting - my favourtite Very Happy

Agreed

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A simple question with hopefully a simple answer: Why are you posting in long dead threads? Are you still not aware of such behaviour being frowned upon, are you just unable to notice post dates underneath each post, or are you just trying my patience?

wardeathfun
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its not like he bumped the thread... it was ontop of the page.

tds101
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ello long time no me ok yes this is an old topic now but for anyone who wants to use my map sure just make sure to credit me thx i would have posted sooner but my laptop got fried so i have had no pc. I hope some time soon i'll be able to make some new maps and add some new mods its been a long while i might have to work at it agin if i can find the files and if i still have it i was making a map before my pc got fried its a huge snow urban map even more details and i was going to make some vehicals with waypoints including some navel units ok later people

P.S. if your mad i posted on an old topic to bad Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon