Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Wars Advanced 1.3
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Stygs
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject:  Tiberian Wars Advanced 1.3
Subject description: New and improved
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Off topic, but how'd you get alternate skins for the Zone Troopers, and do any other units have alternate(not kane) skins?

Kurorahk
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One thing I have noticed is that the GDI Commando will not use C4 against walkers anymore, I don't know if it is just me, but please look into it. Other than that Great mod I love what you have done.

-Kurorahk-

Blaze, Demon of The Round Table, Mobuis One call me what you want I am one with the sky.

Stygs
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mei Ling wrote:
Off topic, but how'd you get alternate skins for the Zone Troopers, and do any other units have alternate(not kane) skins?

The Zone Trooper skins are part of the CnC3 Art pack, but they needed to be edited to work perfect ingame (or their guns will totaly white).
Theres a tutorial at cnc3.net about adding random textures.

@ Kurorahk
I just tested it on my testing area and it works fine, but I will look into it.

What do you guys think about the Avatar?
Right now he has 3 upgrades (flame weapon, 2. laser or sensor) and 1 empty button left.
I am thinking of adding a close range attack with his arm or using the free button for an armor upgrade (scorpion tank parts). Which would you prefer?

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I suggest armour upgrade; it already has a short range weapon (flamethrower) Wink

Stygs
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, thats right Laughing

yeah, the idea is taken from KW, but it looks very nice. I am also thinking about making tripods able to steal tiberium... thes green laser beams are quite cool

EDIT:

Last edited by Stygs on Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That does look prettyful.

And I do like the idea of scrin units having more fanciful tools in their armoury, so tripods with green beams, I like!

Great work as always, Chriz.

Stygs
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1.4 is nearly done. The only thing left (aside from the usual bugfixing and removing test changes) is the late game economy:

Every side will get a special bonus when building their Tier4 structure (SpaceCommand, TiberiumFacility, SignatTransmitter). The bonii will only work as long as the structure exists, so better kill it as fast as possible ^^

GDI:
Troop Bonus: building more factories makes units cheaper:
1 factory: 0 bonus
2 factorys: 15% cheaper
3 factorys: 30% cheaper
4 factorys: 45% cheaper
Note: Every type of factory only affects a special type of units - WF only affact vehicles, barracks only infantry, airfields only aircrafts....
Keep in mind that only the price is affected, NOT buildtime!

Nod:
Scavenger: killed enemys gives a bounty to Nod player (about 5 - 10% from the unit price)
Cash hack: Steals money from an other player
Tiberium Seed: Will be removed

Scrin:
Ichor Seed: Changed from Nod to Scrin
Scrin may also additional money from their buildings, similier to spikes.
Still not tested ingame, so it may be changed later...

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me and Muldrake had a game online, and i mus say its much different than the standard CC3, i like it too. Good job Wink

Stygs
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, after 1 month of work, TWA 1.41 is ready and can be downloaded at Mod DB (or it should be downloadable as soon as authorisation is finished #Tongue )

TWA 1.41 includes fixes for some bugs with the campaign (Commandos couldnt destroy buildings), modifies some skins (the Nod Shadow for example), a lot of improvements for Scrin and tons of balancing chances.

The most important change: Every side gets an additional financial bonus after building Space Command, Tiberium Chemical Plant or Signal Transmitter:

GDI
-Decreased infantry cost by 15% for every Barrack built (45% at max)
-Decreased vehicle cost by 15% for every War Factory (45% at max)
-Decreased aircraft cost by 15% for every airfield (45% at max)

Nod
-Additional income from destroyed enemy units (15% of their cost)

Scrin
-Growth Accelerators generate 10$ per second

Mighty BOB!
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stygs
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*bump*

Currently, I am trying to improve the death animation... the default ones are just boring.. So, saywelcome to the flame death!

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you do bloody ones too?

Mighty BOB!
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe we can get the VGO guys to do some open-source gory death animations for C&C3. Very Happy

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Someone finnaly did a flaming death anim for infantry? Great job! That's one thing I always disliked about TW, no flaming infantry #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon