Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 pm
All times are UTC + 0
TerroR vs everyone
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject:  TerroR vs everyone Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would like to challeng you all to a Tiberian Sun tournament. Basically if you would like to try and defeat me in a game of Tiberian Sun you add me to your msn and we arange a 1v1. I keep playing everyone that challenges me untill i get beaten by one of my challengers, that is if i get beaten.

I will take a screenshot of my victorys and post them heare and laught at you. If i am defeated by one my challengers you can all laught at me and dance in victory.

Rules of the tournament:
1. No useing cheats/trainers.
2. If your playing as GDI you are not allowed to build Jump jets.
3. Your not allowed to use the build anywhere glitch.
4. Your not allowed to use the coloure green or Blue.
5. You must play fair and respect your enemy.
6. The only map that will be played is Terrace or Tiberian Gardens.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: TerroR vs everyone Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TerroR wrote:

2. If your playing as GDI you are not allowed to build Jump jets.
4. Your not allowed to use the coloure green or Blue.
6. The only map that will be played is Terrace or Tiberian Gardens.

No sorry, i only play by my rules,

1. No cheating, and no footwear permitted in the tournament.
2. You can only build jumpjets if playing as NOD
3. Your not allowed to build, anywhere.
4. Only multi-coloured units will be allowed
5. respect your enemy? this isn't a game ya know...
6. No maps will be used as they restrict the movement and shooting of units, which is not fair.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You just scared Tratos.

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd play you, and win, but I can't play with a firewall and if I disconnect the firewall my dad's network is down.

Sorry.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ill add my own rules

7.Has to be using the mod Tiberian Sun Retro #Tongue

no only joking
i posted to say
Quote:
Your not allowed to use the build anywhere glitch.

This bug was fixed long ago anyway in one of the patches :S

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HAHA, no it hasn't. Try and do i i bet u can.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HAHA, none dares challeng me. HAHA i laugh at you all HAHA.

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Moved to General Gaming Discussion

This is a TS editing forum.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What the hell you all doing here if you can't play TS?

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We can play but some of ur rules are stupid like color I always use blue map thing thats a lil cheap since u prolly practice the hell out of those maps, and no jump jet thing is also really stupid.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, you can only expect anyone to play against you if YOU play fair by not setting stupid rules, I mean FFS are you really saying your a TS god when you apparantly can't handle Jumpjets and restrict this 'tournament' to two whole maps? And you say we're scared of you? Please.....

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok i allow JJ only if FOW is on. And if you go green or blue you are invisible on the radar because i wil lthink it's tiberium.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

Do you have Firestorm Expansion Wink

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sttill stupid rules ur afraid not us so go a couple of rounds with none of those rules except the sensible ones, and see how you do mister god. Very Happy

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
handsom_dick
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How would you think it was tiberium newayz because you can't see the map newayz

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
Quote:

Do you have Firestorm Expansion Wink

Were talking about Tiberian Sun here not Firestrorm. i'v never tryed the build anywhere glitch in Firestorm i don't think.

hellfire wrote:
sttill stupid rules ur afraid not us so go a couple of rounds with none of those rules except the sensible ones, and see how you do mister god. Very Happy

Ok just for you heare are the new rules:

Rules of the tournament:
2. If your playing as GDI you are not allowed to build Jump jets for the first 10mins of the game.
4. Your a n00b if you use the coloure green or blue.
6. Were only allowed to play official maps.

handsom_dick wrote:
How would you think it was tiberium newayz because you can't see the map newayz

I mean when you look at the minimap to see if enemy units are commign towards you or whatever it will be hard to notice them if there radar colour is green or blue because thats the radar coloure for tiberium.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes so a big moving patch of blue on the radar is going to be hard to notice isn't it. And how can you not handle jumpjets for the first ten minutes? Nod - Rocket Soldier GDI - Jumpjets yourself, problem solved...

I know, how about we actually make it Terror vs everyone? An eight player game with.... well... seven ppl against our very own TS [sarcasm]god[/sarcasm]

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like those odds, although we should give hm at least one other person, then I'll live buy the no jump jets for 10 min.

All hail me

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey it's my tournament if you dislike the rules from now then you don't play in my tournament, or make your own.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd play against you even with these rules but only as nod.. HOWEVER, i lost my serial so i can't go online... in fact, (i've been modding/playing TS for 1,5 years by now) i've NEVER EVER played an online game..

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lame exscuses

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lame rules Confused

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[spam]Lame lame lame[/spam]

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll play you, but...

I haven't played against another human in about 2 years, and I wasn't any good then ether. But WTF I'll play.

OUT

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum