Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 am
All times are UTC + 0
22 = 202?
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject:  22 = 202? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not so much as a bug as an annoyance, but w.e

If you cut/copy + paste something with remap color 22, they'll be pasted as 202. Same with 23-203.

Not a major bug, but annoying.

"Banned" RP here

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think it copies the colour (RGB value) instead of the palette colour in order to the copy and paste be compatible with external programs like MS Paint and Photoshop.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
I think it copies the colour (RGB value) instead of the palette colour in order to the copy and paste be compatible with external programs like MS Paint and Photoshop.

Ah.

Thus.. unfixable?

Damn. Oh well.

"Banned" RP here

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, unfixable... but there is a way that I can make a work around for it in futuree versions by making an internal copy and paste system...

Rico
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how do you copy and paste in VSE? I cant select voxels, i think i missed the button Laughing

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It shouldn't matter how the copy and paste works, as long as the user isn't pasting to a image editor then editing it, then it should copy and paste fine.

If its using the RGB's to make an image, then converting RGB back to an index isn't hard since the RGB will be exactly the same.

The only time there should be a problem is if someone uses a paint program to edit it and messes up the colours then iirc it will pick the closest palette colours.

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rico, jyst hir [ctrl+c] then [ctrl+v] [ctrl+l]

Difference between +v and +l?
v pastes without trans. while l "adds" to the layer

Radial
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

果然是超强BUG!!!!!!!

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This has got to be the most stupid bump yet. To rip off dutchy (sorry dutchy)
*requesting crapping here*

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think every post of this guy have been a bump. Only reply in posts found under the "see posts since last visit" to prevent future bumping radial

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, Radial said it's a very powerful bug, in Chinese. (My dad translated it for me #Tongue This bug isn't very powerful, you know.) Yes, requesting crapping here.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd say Banshee needs to be informed about this guy... Also, I don't care about the rip-off #Tongue I haven't copyrighted it (yet Laughing)

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay!
*Requesting you stop playing crysis and hurry up with my AI here* Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum