Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Dislikes and Likes
Moderators: Joshy
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject:  Dislikes and Likes
Subject description: Your input
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post what you like and don't like about the mod here. Smile

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, finally #Tongue
Pros:
-wind activated; smoke particles move to the right instead of going straight up
-Nod buggy has a transport slot
-Component towers can go offline when on low power
-AI!!!!! Very Happy

Cons:
-Flame weapons will lag the game if too many are fired at the same area due to all the flame anims
-Buildspeed is too high for a single WF to build all units correctly. IE: if I build 6 buggies, only 3 come out of the WF. This can be fixed by building a second WF though...
-Units are too agressive. This is a bit frustrating when your units go attack enemy units when your are preparing for an attack. This is even more frustrating for repair vehicles. In my last game I couldn't find my 3 repair vehicles because of this #Tongue

I have some more cons, but those are being fixed IIRC Wink
That's all I have found for now...

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll fix the flame weapon. Smile

Yeah the build speed is too fast for buggies and such....

I don't know why they are too agressive. I don't think I did anything to make that happen. Confused

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just tested: it only happens with units, not with infantry... Maybe it has something to do with the AI auto-repairing your base...

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm.... I'm not sure, I have never noticed that.... Confused

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't check your files atm, but I do think I know the solution...

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What do you think it is?

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Back at home, and I found it. As I suspected, it has to do with changed [IQ] levels...
Try changing GuardArea and AutoCrush back to their original values (both 2). Also, I like that the AI is auto-repairing my structures, but not that they auto-sell damaged structures, so I also suggest to change RepairSell back to it's original value (1).

In other words: change the whole [IQ] back please. Some tags are usefull, but others are irritating or don't even work...

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Back at home, and I found it. As I suspected, it has to do with changed [IQ] levels...
Try changing GuardArea and AutoCrush back to their original values (both 2). Also, I like that the AI is auto-repairing my structures, but not that they auto-sell damaged structures, so I also suggest to change RepairSell back to it's original value (1).

In other words: change the whole [IQ] back please. Some tags are usefull, but others are irritating or don't even work...

I'll change the AutoCrush and GuardArea back, but I like the repair logic and I would like to keep it.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then keep it Smile. Because I liked it, I will write a list now Smile

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So... where's your list Anderwin?

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, waiting..... Very Happy

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just 2 things I've noticed lately:
-GDI cameo's are still in the old style, but because of the new buildclock (the bar), it's very difficult to see if a structure/unit is ready or not...
-What exactly does the Waste Facility. You can't get a chem missile from it anymore, and it ain't a prerequisite for something? Is it just a useless structure now?

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Just 2 things I've noticed lately:
-GDI cameo's are still in the old style, but because of the new buildclock (the bar), it's very difficult to see if a structure/unit is ready or not...
-What exactly does the Waste Facility. You can't get a chem missile from it anymore, and it ain't a prerequisite for something? Is it just a useless structure now?

Well.

#1 I do realise that. I still haven't done a new GDI style for the cameos yet. Just right now Nod's are finished. The gclock I also plan on fixing, I'm just lazy #Tongue

#2 There will be various things that will be prerequisites for it. I may add a new super for it, but I'm still deciding.

Also, does the nuke work for you?

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TBH, I didn't tested it yet. Blame my new copy of KW and college Laughing I swear though that I will test your mod this weekend Exclamation

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's alright. Take your time, no rush. #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon