Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:23 am
All times are UTC + 0
I need some serious help
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject:  I need some serious help
Subject description: in regards to renegade infantry
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need some serious help from someone who knows what they're doing. I have been trying for weeks to get a renegade skin working into generals. I want it to work just as the Generals infantry do. In fact, i want the renegade model to have all the generals infantry animations. I thought I could try to simply attach the renegade skin to the generals skeleton, but it does not work for me. I could only find one tutorial out there, and it didn't help me out. Maybe someone else can do it/figure it out/redirect me to another tutorial/tell me how to do it/point out where I went wrong. Below is the link for the tutorial, and I'm putting up for download:
Renegade Skin
Renegade Skeleton
Generals Skin
Generals Skeleton
Several Generals Animations
Appropiate Textures

http://www.cncgeneralsworld.com/tutorials/modding/infantrymodeling/page7.aspx

help.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  help.zip
 Filesize:  555.3 KB
 Downloaded:  209 Time(s)

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Simply apply the texture to the infantry mesh. At least that's what I did when I changed the infantry skins.... Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon