Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 am
All times are UTC + 0
Download
Moderators: Dawn of the Tiberium Age Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [36 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject:  Download Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Bittah Commander on Tue May 03, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 59 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice to see you putting this mod on PPM

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ahh... First time I really took note of this and i'm glad I did. It's awesome!

Rebelmoon
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Funny that i haven't paid attention to this mod before. Shocked I look forward to trying this out! Skirmish was one of the things I wish TD had so maybe this will fit that nitch as well as all the other TS engine enhancements.

Cheers,

Rebelmoon

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweet! Always wanted to have skirmish option for TD. Err, how well AI is coded?

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It'll hit you early and fast because the maps are tiny. Trust me, its better online. Bittah's always on anyways,, so getting a few 1 on 1s out of him is childs play.

Ringwraith
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello! Though I'd say that as I have just stumbled upon this place (like I do with most things) and I'm looking foward to trying this out. I've always liked TD the best I think, mostly because of walls (I like walls). I'll try and play this online, but my internet can be intermittent at times, but hey, not much I can do about it. Just a suggestion.
By the way, shouldn't there be an introductions topic or something here? So you can find out who's playing this.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Interesting suggestion, although I don't think this'll really work since no one plays a single mod all the time. I'd personally just ask a couple people on MSN if they feel like playing and give them the download link to the mod if necessary if I want to play online.

If you wish you could just make a topic asking who else plays the mod yourself however (then you can add whoever plays it on MSN to set up an online match).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Microwave Tank is in Generals Zero:Hour =/

If you're going to have those units as crate goodies, why not make the Dinos that instead?

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually microwave tank was a Tiberian Dawn concept so get your facts right.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Exactly. Also, making the dinos or the visceroid crate goodies doesn't seem like a good idea to me (it doesn't even make sense for any of those to be controlled by a player).

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh well. At least I see the difference in the Microwave Tank here... Generals does something completely different, while here it's like a mini Ion Cannon #Tongue The V2 launcher is basically another version of the SSM Embarassed Anywho, besides those things I said that I don't understand fully, the mod si still great. And the survivor mode is interesting in my opinion, since I never played Sole Survivor yet Embarassed

Jarzka
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This mod is cool Smile Thank you for making it.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just had fun playing it.

SCRN0002.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  392.41 KB
 Viewed:  105250 Time(s)

SCRN0002.png

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, trailers really do work. I've never seen VEF show so much interest in a mod.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hehe, seems my full week of non-stop work on that trailer didn't go to waste Very Happy
And I see Vef loves spam #Tongue

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bittah, this the greatest Tiberian Sun mod ever released thus far.

I'm really glad that you're still trucking away at it, well after it's been released.

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SCRN0001.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  378.2 KB
 Viewed:  105180 Time(s)

SCRN0001.png

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

o.O

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

damn, how i would love to send a nuke into the helipad field. Twisted Evil

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My worst fears are confirmed vefbl4 is a spammer.
BTW was that a game against another human player?.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

seeing the 3 very irregular built bases on the minimap, i would assume he was playing against 3 AIs.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, I love building bases and stuff. I just dont like long battles.

SCRN0000.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  552.78 KB
 Viewed:  105087 Time(s)

SCRN0000.png

SCRN0001.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  659.6 KB
 Viewed:  105087 Time(s)

SCRN0001.png

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well usually my bases are quite irregular when I play online Laughing. But I was asking since it seemed that the orange AI(?) had made a forward base in the middle of the map. Though that happens sometimes with the regular AI too, when it gets bugged, base crawling slowly right to your base.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I noticed that too. I thought that, AI got a MCV in a crate. Or possibly, it was made by triggers and teamtypes.

At first, AI constructed two guard towers, next the the conyard. But later, AI added some power plants, advanced guard towers and refinery.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DTA 1.10 has been released Smile

It's quite late, so I'm headed off to bed... Hopefully someone feels like making me a news post.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You have NO idea how anxious I've been for this ever since I saw that kickass trailer.

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

downloaded and played a few quick games of both classic and enhanced. Got to say it was pretty kick ass. Thanks for the release of 1.10 Bittah!

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Didn't try classic but enhanced is simply awesome.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah. I had fun too.

dfhfh.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  110.07 KB
 Viewed:  104642 Time(s)

dfhfh.png

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice work Smile
Though the song titles in the theme ini are a mess Neutral
Especially 'On the role' had me laughing #Tongue

Try this one for the next patch.

theme_dta.ini
 Description:
fixed

Download
 Filename:  theme_dta.ini
 Filesize:  3.23 KB
 Downloaded:  471 Time(s)

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I coded that theme.ini file over 2 years ago and haven't looked at it since to be honest... I guess I was a little sloppy Razz
Thanks for fixing it up, I'll be sure to include it with the next version of DTA Smile

Republic_Commando_401
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice, spammers. i like spammers. anyways, good mod. I have been playing ti ever it was first released. Now, I don't need Tiberian Dawn.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DTA 1.11 has been released.

Last edited by Bittah Commander on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lovely!

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh you bastard, just after I release my C&C95 patch... you SO did that on purpose #Tongue

just kidding... might wanna play a few rounds on this once I got some RL messes figured out Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [36 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum