Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am
All times are UTC + 0
'Show Passability' not working in KWWB
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
kinoko_otoko
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject:  'Show Passability' not working in KWWB
Subject description: Can anyone help...?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So I finally started playing again after installing KW on my newer comp with a decent gfx card. I get shadows and VFX now! It's so nice! WB even works a tiny bit faster I think... maybe.

But I can't get the 'Show Passability' option to work. It just won't highlight impassable tiles. This is one of the most crucial tools to making a map (like I plan to make anyway) so I can't really do anything until I get this working... anyone got any insight?

I'm making a 750x750 map, if that has anything to do with it...

Golan
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All the reports on KW WB I´ve read so far indicate that passability as well as other special tiles cannot be displayed in WB. It will still paint them and they´ll work ingame, but you can´t check it in the editor.
The only way to "bypass" this is AFAIK to make the base map on TW WB and then use KW WB only to add objects and players.

kinoko_otoko
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow. Just... wow.

Thanks for the heads-up; that would explain it...

Memory leaks, inability to display crucial gameplay elements... what's next, EA?

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a worldbuilder that charges you for using it?

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lt Albrecht wrote:
a worldbuilder that charges you for using it?

Don't give them ideas. Confused

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good point... I should be more careful.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum