Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Favourite band?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [50 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject:  Favourite band? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wot's your favourite band and wot sort of music do u listen to?

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heh, this is gonna be a contreversal topic #Tongue , well for me its Punk Rock all the way, none of that pussy wannabe bands like good charolote and Blink 182 but the real shit... and ska 2.. but none of you know wtf that is #Tongue

Ts:... nobody ever told her its the wrong way... Wink that was great

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heavy Shit, liek slipknot and System of a down etc, i h8 nu metal, all these pussys thining there all hard with there queer decks

i do enjoy a bit of acid and hwo shoukd i say "techno" Jungle" (mindless self indulgence are a mix of a few genres, including rock)

EDIT: Mindless Self Indulgence is the band in my sig

btw im my opinion, this wouls start a war

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

METALLICA

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If I say the name of the band, well... no one will understand it or know it...Legião Urbana.. it's a legend here... it's a pitty that the singer is dead and the band is over, but their musics still rocks... but all in portuguese... most of you will never understand the lyrics and won't like it...

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heavy metal and 80's rock. bands like metallica, iron maiden, black sabbath van halen etc...

Last edited by Tratos on Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Ts:... nobody ever told her its the wrong way... ;)that was great

lol, yeah

Its all about System of a Down, Nirvana, RHCP, Foo Fighters, and Bush!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bush??? Dont say this crappy word to me... just sounds like a swear one... but, anyway, Nirvana also rocks...

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey banshee i downloaded a couple songs by that band you said, and i could see how they are a huge hit, but not quite my style #Tongue

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

linkin park, system of a down, Static X, Foo Fighters, Creed (gotta love the hometown boys).

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Creed are excellent. They're 1 of the best bands around at the moment. But Linkin Park, system of a down. Pathetic. AC/DC, now there's a proper band.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Creed is cool, I have like everyone one of there songs. Linkin Parks good too, I just hate there remix CD. They ruined all their great songs. I also like Static X. "Cold so cold we are!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
D
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hehe creed suck, taht singer always havign orgasms over the song, also i like most of the bands TS and Tratos liek cept Creed (hmm, i would insert a smilie being sick, but u dont have 1 #Microwave <-- closet thing)

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the lead singer of Creed is in love with himself. But oh well, he still makes good music.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya, he probabvly is, after a while, when u hear the same song of his loads of times, it kinda grows on ya

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well actually, i was referring to the first two cds in which a member of the band got kicked out, that member wrote most of the songs and gave the first two cds the harder rock edge..... my sister's lawyer represents that guy and the guy is just awesome....

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm Nirvania, Tool, Soil, Blink 182, ETC if its punk or just plain rock then its cool by me...

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, Tool r cool, so r Nirvana, never heard soil (maybe i'll try sum) but i hate Blink 182.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blink182's ok. I like the song schism from tool, its there best song in my opinion.

Has anyone ever heard of mxpx? or our lady peace? My friend loves those bands. I think our lady peace are from canada, or was that mxpx? I dunno.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nope

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ive heard of mxpx, used to be one ov my fav's btu i got bored of thems and moved to better things and there not from canada

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Punk, Ska, Metal, Rock....

Fav Bands : The Offspring, Bad Religion (gods of punk rock), Less Than Jake (kings of ska)

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey finally that knows what he's talkin about.. bad religion kicks ass one of a kind but id have to argue with less than jake ruling the ska world.. Reel Big Fish is much better #Tongue but i guess it depends on the mood your in. all of less than jakes songs sound to much alike, VooDoo Glow skulls are awsome also.. if you hadnt heard of them look em up on kazaa or something, very different

-Johnny quest thinks were sellouts

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Metallica still rule!

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YEAH \../ >_< \,,/

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Metallica are a bunch of bastards that moved their ass against Napster... I hate these bastards...

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Metallica are a bunch of bastards that moved their ass against Napster... I hate these bastards...

Yeah, but theirs new and better things now, like KaZaA.

Does anyone like Pink Floyd? Their tight.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll give you that Sk8erkid, Reel Big Fish are brilliant. I just slightly prefer Less Than Jake as it was they who got me listening to Ska in the first place.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

napster was shit any way, kazaa was alwayts the way to go

(btw, why is G A Y sensored and S H I T not? and wtf is a dolt)

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Has anyone ever heard of mxpx? or our lady peace?

d00d Our Lady Peace ztyping OwnZ i liked there older stuff more than i like this new Cd Tho but there still one KicK AsS Band...

And ive ehard of MxPx actually have there cd with all the buffalos on it lol never listened to it that much tho lol...

Quote:
Metallica still rule!

Metallica Still rulez there DoGs and nothing else...

Money hungry sobs..

Quote:
napster was shit any way, kazaa was alwayts the way to go

Napstar WASN'T shit if Metallica had nto gone against Napster it would have got better than Kazza probably EVER will and also kazaa is a True Peer to Peer utillity Napstar on the other hand isnt because it had it where the songs went from yoru comp to there servers and to the other users which increased speed which is kinda smart but also there downfall too Sad

D
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kazaa ismuch betyter u candl song film pics n software,while napster could only dl songs

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I used to use the old verion of Morheus till it went down, because it had something to do with them being hacked. I thought Morepheus was the best share program out there. And when they started making new versions, I thought Morpheus sucked! Than I went on a search for another share Program, until I stumbled apoun KaZaA. What was werid is that KaZaA is the same exsact program as the previous versions of Morpheus, except they were slapped with another name. But I didnt care because I it was exsactly the same!

Are morpheus and KaZaA partners or somethin? Because thats just too strange that they were the esact sharing programs.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Has anyone here heard of the Bouncing Souls?

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kaaa isnt part of morpheus at all and i think kazaa has more seurity features than morpheus right?

BtW i just zoomed over to Napster's website seems roxio has bought it weird wonder if there gona come out with the new software this centuary lol...

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

KaZaA and Morpheus are/were partners i think, because they were exactly the same, just that KaZaA is slightly better

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah!!! TOOL and Audioslave ALL THE WAY!!!!! and RATM (RAge Aganist the MAchine) and OZZY and van halen and metallica and nsync (just kidding, those bunch of fags), umm, oh yea, soundgarden!!!!! i think thats it for favs. but i 'like' a lot of other stuff. does any1 else like audioslave? (n a good one is the MTV one wih all the fireworks and the construction site, called Cochise, yeahhh!!!!)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RAMMS+EIN

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

METALLICA i use to write it into my arm every day, and TOOL is fu cken awesome. But my favorite songs are Headstrong - TRAPT and Lay her down - CLOCKWISE.

OH and devin, audioslave blowes (just kidding) they Fuc|<ing rock.

Oh, and TS i love how you spell FUC K so i copied it!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea! the music video for cochise ROKS Neutral i also like Les Claypool's bands (he has like 4), Sys of A Down,Taproot,and Godsmack.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

right now Trapt is one of my favorite bands....

there song Still frame is just amazing to me so...

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya, my freind played tehm for me, theyre pretty good too, but not as good as tool.

Lawzy
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OOAK, you don't listen to any metal, lol.

Me, anything, mainly rock/metal. Basically anything by talented bands. So that would be underground music. Dream Theater, Children Of Bodom, Pain Of Salvation, Down, I could go on.

Metallica did rock, untill they decided money was too important and changed to shorter, poppier, less meaningful songs. First 4 albums were some of the finest metal albums, and important in the thrash/speed metal movement..

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and all hail the coming of the musical expert lol

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, i listen to Weird Al yankovic, basically thats all. i dont listen to much music

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yay! Another Wierd Al fan, that's what I like to see...

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, i like poodle hat

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

weird als kool too, but not my favorite

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha..

metallica.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.53 KB
 Viewed:  12280 Time(s)

metallica.jpg

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i like pretty much everything, but i CANT STAND rap, its just a bunch of egomaniacs ranting about how 'bad' they are or how many girls they got or how much they hate someone or what drugs they take, ughh. and i HATE Eminem. yeck.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FU MANCHU!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [50 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon