Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Unseen Actions / Events!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject:  Unseen Actions / Events!
Subject description: A Little discovery i made (don't know whether it's new or old news)...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some of you mappers may have noticed, that in the Trigger section in final sun, in the actions, there are a few numbers missing. These numbers missing are actually triggers you can use, but for some reason don't seem to appear in Final Sun.

Under Actions -

91 = Go Berserk
95 = Nuke Strike
97 = Toggle Train Cargo

I'm not sure whether this is just my computer or my Final Sun, but there are 4 numbers missing here in-between these two, and that’s how it appears in my Final Sun, Trigger actions list.

The missing numbers, which i found out where:

91 = Go Berserk
92 = Turn on Houses Firestorm defence
93 = Turn off Houses Firestorm defence
94 = Fires Ion-Cannon at waypoint specified
95 = Nuke Strike
96 = Fires Chemical missile at waypoint specified
97 = Toggle Train Cargo

In order to get these to work, simply type in the number of the Action (92, 93, 94) into the Action drop-box, and then simply set all the rest.

If you type in any number in the action's drop box beyond number 109, these are all Actions used in Red Alert 2 and or Yuri's Revenge, so using any of the actions beyond 109 will cause you to get the annoying internal error. The same goes for the events too. After number 55, there are 2 more events, which are only used in Red Alert 2 and or Yuri's Revenge. Using these will give you the internal error aswell.

Sorry if this has popped up on here somewhere else before, but i just felt i had to mention it.

#Tongue

Key Words: #Tutorials #Mapping #TiberianSun #Firestorm #FinalSun 

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, i think these are commented out in the FSData.ini, but i have no clue why...

pd
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All correct.
I don't know where I got the info from, but I got the same.

The Firestorm on/off actions I can't exactly confirm, but in YR, 92 and 93 point to "null actions" so that is very likely to be the case.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think Matze didn't include them for testyness reasons. There were more in older finalsun versions, but most of them do work. Basically, this has nothing to do with TS itself, the game knows what to accept and what not, it's just that Matzyboy didn't completely tidy up his data ini before the final release. Never actually bothered testing the train cargo toggling, but I might know what it means.

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

59 was missing from my final sun dont know if any one else noticed
but it reduces the amount of tiberian around a way point but i havent tested it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon