Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 pm
All times are UTC + 0
World Of Warcraft
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject:  World Of Warcraft
Subject description: just curious to know who plays.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So who plays, and what class, race etc...

These are my 2 level 70's, my pride and joy warlock, and my Shaman (he is William Shatner incarnate). I also have a 53 undead rogue, 19 twink priest, and a multitude of other alt's that im levelling/twinking.

warlock.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  71.72 KB
 Viewed:  7219 Time(s)

warlock.gif

shaman.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  68.65 KB
 Viewed:  7219 Time(s)

shaman.gif

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I use to play,Haven;t loggen on for a while.There are times I wish I can just pp on back.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played for about two months and then realised I wasn't enjoying it. I've not touched it since.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I ain't playing a game where you must keep paying to play after you have bought it Rolling Eyes

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played it for a while, but then kinda ran out of money as soon as I went to uni D:

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mr. Pokey wrote:
I played it for a while, but then kinda ran out of money as soon as I went to uni D:

get a job :p

Dutchygamer wrote:
I ain't playing a game where you must keep paying to play after you have bought it Rolling Eyes

You'd rather fork out £30-40 every time a new game comes out then? This is the only game i have bought, with the exception of TibWars for almost 1.5 years, even though im paying every month, the savings ive made on not buying new games to keep me occupied is phenomenal.

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I probably should get a job, but it's a bit late now for this holiday. Summer time though....
Plus I tend to buy quite a few more games than you seem to, so I'd be spending a lot more than usual I think Sad

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's right.True gamers don't just stick to 1 game #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pfft Allies. Nuff said:P

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

friday-13th wrote:
That's right.True gamers don't just stick to 1 game #Tongue

True gamers have at least a dozen games installed on his pc #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dozens of games? Hundreds... thousands Laughing

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And most gamers have small budgets with games and memory.
Rolling Eyes

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tell you what, the earliest game i have atm is one called Zeewolf made by a company called binary asylum. Man the games they released where good. It was an old heli shootem-up with quite an involving storyline. Zeewolf came out in 95 for the amiga but unfortunatly had nothing against the likes of cnc and doom in regards to popularity.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've just levelled up to 70 on my mage ;D

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just hit 70 for the third time, this time on my rogue.

DoerhINE
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd rather spend some money if I can have a better experience...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum