Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 pm
All times are UTC + 0
TF: ADW Official Release, Download Here!
Moderators: j4m3sb0nd
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [72 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
crz17
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tried but it still says internal error

Tips994
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For some reason whenever i try to play as any side in skirmish it will say internal error on the loading screen

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tips994 wrote:
For some reason whenever i try to play as any side in skirmish it will say internal error on the loading screen

Did you try this?

Tore wrote:
You downloaded the mod then the patches?

1.01 (patch)
1.02 (patch)

if so read this:

j4m3sb0nd wrote:
It is important to note that you should only play version 1.02 with unit count 1, with no value above 1, or else you will get an internal error. This was changed so that each of the new sides could start off with one unit (being their own MCV), this balances each sides starting attributes and ensures that the new sides will always recieve their own MCV without extras.

As well as using unit count 1, no bases and no short game enabled, you might try setting your game.exe to win95/98 compatibility in properties.

DeathlyRose
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the 1.0 dl link dont work

DeathlyRose
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nvm it was my connection

DeathlyRose
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i cant play dying world at all i can load it up but thats it. it always shows internal error when i load a mission
only version 1.02 works and some of the units and building are invisable
version 1.00 and 1.01 dont work

Last edited by DeathlyRose on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Use the edit function instead of posting several posts after eachother. -_-

and the solution is over your first post. Read the topic before asking questions it may give you usefull information....

DeathlyRose
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

only version 1.02 works and some of the units and building are invisable
version 1.00 and 1.01 dont work
Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You MUST install 1.00 first! Then 1.01 and after that 1.02!

1.00 is all the mod files and graphics.
1.01 is a bug fix patch.
1.02 is a bug fix patch.

AlexN
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great mod and great work, people. Very Happy
But I've got a problem with an internal error. It appears if I change the tech level of the skirmish, from 10 to 9 for example. I would like to play your mod without superweapons, but if i change the tech level... I've installed the mod like Tore said. I tried with TS and Firestorm, but same results with both.

Skirmish info:
Name: xxx
Side: GDI
Color: Gold
Map: Treacherous Lands

Bases: unselected
Crates: unselected
FOW: unselected
Bridges Destroyable: selected
Re-deployable MCV: unselected
Short game: unselected
Multiengineer: unselected

Unit Count: 1
Credits: 10.000
Tech Level: 9
AI level: 1
AI Players: 1
Game Speed: 2

If I play with Tech Level 10, the mod goes fine. Crying or Very sad
I would like to build a good base without this superweapons bombardment.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AlexN wrote:
Great mod and great work, people. Very Happy
But I've got a problem with an internal error. It appears if I change the tech level of the skirmish, from 10 to 9 for example. I would like to play your mod without superweapons, but if i change the tech level... I've installed the mod like Tore said. I tried with TS and Firestorm, but same results with both.

Skirmish info:
Name: xxx
Side: GDI
Color: Gold
Map: Treacherous Lands

Bases: unselected
Crates: unselected
FOW: unselected
Bridges Destroyable: selected
Re-deployable MCV: unselected
Short game: unselected
Multiengineer: unselected

Unit Count: 1
Credits: 10.000
Tech Level: 9
AI level: 1
AI Players: 1
Game Speed: 2

If I play with Tech Level 10, the mod goes fine. Crying or Very sad
I would like to build a good base without this superweapons bombardment.

Thanks for pointing this out, the issue was actually that I had set the GDI/Nod MCVs to a tech level of 10, thus easily fixed with some simple unit cloning to distinguish between the starting MCVs and the buildable MCVs, as I had done with the Mutant and CABAL MCVs.

I've attached a quick fix rules file to this post which you can overwrite the original rules file with to fix the issue, enjoy.

rules.ini
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  rules.ini
 Filesize:  388.37 KB
 Downloaded:  1421 Time(s)

AlexN
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, thank you! It woks perfectly! ROFLMAO!!!

Let me say it again: great work, great mod.

Coolness7
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whenever I try to play the mod it says "one or more dll files are missing please reinstall"
how can i fix this?

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It wants Blowfish.dll more than likley.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Coolness7 wrote:
whenever I try to play the mod it says "one or more dll files are missing please reinstall"
how can i fix this?

what Hyper said. Copy the blowfish.dll from TS, ROTD or DTA into your TF folder and it should work fine.

Coolness7
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what TF folder?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Tiberium Future: A Dying World"

TF: ADW

TF?

Coolness7
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh, yh, but there is none, all of my stuff is in the SUN folder and the only folder in those is the Extras folder and the Internet folder

blowfish.dll is in my sun folder but skirmish wont play, unit count is on 1

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry to say this, but this mod sucks. It has story, but it doesn't have a campaign. Playing Skirmish against AI is the most boring experience I've ever had... sometimes they don't even attack!!!!!!!
The only things in this mod that I really like are the maps, maybe some units, and the music extracted from Dune 2000... and that's nothing!!!!!!!!
I suppose that this mod is dead from a long time ago...

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey!!!!! I thought about something!!!!! Now that I have more experience in TS modding, maybe I could help to make this mod better!!!! I can make a good AI, but I can't make missions at the moment.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try playing in another map, specially smaller ones. AI's behaviour varies for each map and it's usually more agressive when it's closer to you and in maps with more harvestable resources.

kiores
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I keep getting an error when i am about to begin a skirmish against AI's. please help

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon