Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:17 am
All times are UTC + 0
Hierarchy is installed
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [38 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject:  Hierarchy is installed Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm gonna start to install the category hierarchy mod here. This might bring few problems during the instalation, but dont worry. It wont last long. I'm gonna report my progress here and when I'm done, this topic will be deleted and I will post another announcement.

Current Stats:

- attachments works
- Chatbox works
- Quick Reply works
- Cat Hierarchy works (exception: Terayon)
- Unique works

Patched Themes:

All, except Terayon.

Patching Done.

Last edited by Banshee on Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:28 am; edited 11 times in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

troubles started... dont worry, I will fix it... I still need to finish uploading the files...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the god damn white thing is giving me headache. I'm trying to fix the PPM theme for now. The others will not work properly in the moment, since the files havent been updated yet.

I will work in one theme per time.. But you guys can already feel some good differences Wink.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Although this mod allows that the last replied topic title appears in the index, I decided to remove this feature. It affected private forums, since titles of their topics could be showed to guests, if the forum is visible to them.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've got rid of the annoying white thing. Now, I have to fix the chat box... (still in PPM theme).

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I will fix the chatbox later. I am still unsure if it's a problem from the forums or from the theme "PPM". So, I will work on it later.

I'm working on Smart Dark now.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smart Dark is fine.

Chatbox problem is probably caused by the update to 2.0.6...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Forum fully updated to 2.0.6

Now, I'm gonna work on FiBlue3d.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I still hadnt patched Fiblue, but it really surprised me the fact that chat works here. So, Chatbox is a problem from both PPM and Smart Dark themes. It will probably not work on Fiblue also after I patch it.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FiBlue patched... Patching subsilver...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FiBlue patched... Patching subsilver...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SubSilver works fine. Now, it's time for Space Pilot 3k

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Space Pilot 3k works fine. Next victim: ColdSteel

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I noticed a few things going on, cause I use teryan or however its spelled and one moment it was fine, then the next it was lookin funny, spacepilot's fine now, thats what i'm using at the moment

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Terayon is a theme that will never be patched. I really cant be bothered... the guy who made that, made a tremendous garbage to avoid to have his theme modified...

Btw, Cold Steel works fine now. I'm gonna patch Aeolos now...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All themes were patched. I will not patch Terayon.

Now, I have to find out how to fix chatbox problem in themes. Since Aeolus is an unpopular theme, I will do some experiments on it...

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sounds like your becoming a mad scientist, expirementing on forum themes like their lab rats. sounds like fun

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol... anyway, my experiments worked and now Aeolus has chatbox working.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Time has passed and now all forum themes have chatbox again Very Happy.

Now, my newest mission is to restructurate the forums... (party time).

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Turalyon reminded me that attachments are not working yet.

I've also organized the majority of the forums, but I still have a huge job to do. I'd like to inform hosted forums that have some kind of private forum that your private forum will be inside your project instead of being in a special area. But it's still hidden from common users...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The forums are organized now. Only 3D Scrapyard Models might suffer some change. I'm gonna rest a bit and I'll put attachments back when I return...

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool beans, Banshee

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Banshee, if your not fixing Terayon, why not take it out?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I will think about it...

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I mean if its screwed up looking(which it is, cause I was using it when it happened) then theres no use for it, although I personally liked it better than the others....

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Venom... I will work on Terayon... (although it will be a hard job :S)

But it's not priority in the moment...

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why work on it? if theres only gonna be a few people using it whats the use?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, anyway, I will... errr... fix the attachments now.

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't mind if you fix it though, just if not very many people will use it then ... anyway....

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think you were not the only one to use Terayon. Sk8er also used it, I'm not sure... Btw... attachments fixed.

I will work the new features now...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've started adding some links. I will add much more tomorrow, but for now, I'm tired and I will sleep (it's already late here).

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

please sleep, we don't need a sleep-depraved admin running around the forums like a madman, if that isn't already true

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it is true... I tried to sleep, but I was too much stressed and I gave up... then, I managed to sleep 9 hours later.... like 10am... I'm really having problems to sleep recently. I'm starting to consider to visit some expert on this, because when the uni returns and I decide to sleep at 10am, I will miss all classes...

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well if the doc puts you on some med's don't let yourself get addicted, they're not good for you

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can give you two tips Banshee:
DO something physically active on the day, so you're tired, at least.
Wake up early and go to bed before 12 o'clock. What you need, is a rythm.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You are right, TheDvD... I'll try to be more active instead of just being in the internet all the time... (although I must finish this cyborg barracks and warfactory...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, enough of this topic. The job is done. Enjoy it Smile. Terayon will still be worked on...

Tapek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, 13 posts in a row. Nice Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [38 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon