Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:18 am
All times are UTC + 0
wii super smash bros brawl
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
stephen1341
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject:  wii super smash bros brawl
Subject description: anyone play this?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i love this game and if anyone has it i would love to exchange wii codes and play them. Very Happy

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've played SSB Melee, that was pretty fun.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i agree, mi favorite is Link

Daz
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dny wrote:

Agreed for Melee, but in Brawl I prefer Toon Link.

Nintendo can't seem to get things right with online strategies, the anonymous play thing is just plain stupid (you can't even change the game rules), friends codes are a right pain and it seems to be laggy as hell alot of the time.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well that sucks.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Daz wrote:
Dny wrote:

Nintendo can't seem to get things right with online strategies, the anonymous play thing is just plain stupid (you can't even change the game rules), friends codes are a right pain and it seems to be laggy as hell alot of the time.

Nintendo want to appeal to casuals when they allow actual communication bad publicity rain down on them (i.e. pictochat was in the news as THE NEW TOOL OF PEDOPHILES).

The last few matches I've played with people found on random message boards have been mostly smooth... Until some american joins at least.
I've a modded wii so I mostly got sick of it months ago, still play online ocassionally.

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Daz wrote:
Dny wrote:

i still prefer Link in Brawl

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

my best is captain falcon than Luigi and finally DK

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
stephen1341
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Daz wrote:
Dny wrote:

So true... i dont play online that much kinda sucks, but playing with frinds rocks!

stephen1341
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i play as ROB,pikachu and lucario

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I still think Banjo & Kazooie need to be in SSB

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Roaches
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
I still think Banjo & Kazooie need to be in SSB

ROFL! Agreed, Banjo & Kazooie always had some good moves in its own series, I can imagine how awesome it would be if Nintendo add them in SmashBros. Very Happy

Quote:
Everybody knows a mod that doesn't update every ten seconds is dead.

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I play SSBB, Yoshi is still my favorite and always be for all 3 games. Unfortunately one of the few sucky things about living in rural areas is the lack of wireless internet. Can't even download extra content or anything Sad

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum