Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:45 am
All times are UTC + 0
News Of The Week (25/08 to 01/09)!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject:  News Of The Week (25/08 to 01/09)! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We're late again, since this was supposed to be posted on saturday. But anyway, what's up for this recent days? Other than loads of 404 errors you might have probably experienced and a bunch of site going down, the following stuff also happened:

2021 Cataclysm: ArgCmdr revealed a new unit from facists called: Ultimator.

RADEN: Lion has added 8 new YR maps for the Thumb's Up maps of RADEN (the best submited maps). One of them also works for RA2. RADEN also has the new YR campaign made by Concolor1: End Of An Era. It has a very interesting story, it's worth a download.

RA2 Exile: Genobreaker has posted the recent progress of Exile mod with the new cyborg units that Lao Tze authorized him to use.

Sudden Strike: Sydro few updated info on his mod, Sudden Strike, that might not take long to be released.

TS: Savage War: Hellfire has added a new utility for download: Anim8or (pronounce: animator). Anim8or import and export .3ds, .obj and other few 3d formats and it also converts them to 2d formats like .jpg and .bmp. By supporting .3ds, you can use other utilities like the 3ds2vxl utility from ViPr to convert your 3d models to voxel. So, it's an interesting tool for voxel and shp creation for both RA2 and TS and the best of all: It's free Very Happy.

YR Argentina: YR Argentina always have new resources. In this week, it has been added:

-> Arg's soviet and yuri rangers.
-> 2 new infantry from AKA Ghost. One of them is a camel rider while the other is a cyborg general.
-> Concolor's End Of An Era campaign.

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Hellfire has added a new utility for download: Anim8or (pronounce: animator)
i cant find it

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh ya I got mentioned in the news. I knew this prog would hit big with everyone. I guess although I should give some credit to Rattuskid without whom I would have never had found this to hav been able to release it to all you very nice people.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!