Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:39 am
All times are UTC + 0
Can you make the mod stand alone?
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
GrimmWolf94
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject:  Can you make the mod stand alone?
Subject description: Can you make the mod stand alone, so people that only has RA 2 can still play?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey can you make the mod stand alone? I seen a lot of people with only red alert 2 games instead of the expansion one Yuri's Revenge. Also i want to play this mod really badly and getting prepare for the mod to come out till my YR disk got weird and couldn't read the cd. It took my computer an hour to be able to read it and it says there are no files in it.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you mean make ROS as full Game?

if that is i cant do that.

1. i'm not programmer and no body want to be progammer who make game for another. Confused

2. main people who working on ROS is only me. Embarassed

3. if i can make my own game i'll not still here. Rolling Eyes

and i read your previous forum already.

i dont make it for Ra2 because i cant do everything i want to do on it [event YR+Npatch cant handle everything i want to do ].

and my mod will not done too easy. #Tongue

GrimmWolf94
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So when you're done can you let us download like 2 seperate versions? like one is stand alone and the other is just add it to YR

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no because this mod cant making base on Original Ra2 at all.

Theory
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm... Speaking of the "Standalone" thingy, you mentioned to release the scrapped version of the previous work you did.. I have been waiting for a while now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon