Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:46 pm
All times are UTC + 0
[YR] Lunar Scope (2-3)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject:  [YR] Lunar Scope (2-3)
Subject description: My first mp lunar map! (version 1.2 released!)
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is my first totally complete map, in the lunar theater, this is just the first version with nothing special, three positions everyone a gems field near, some capturable buildings and a base in the center of the map where you can destroy the barrels and have some fun! Very Happy (version 1.0 things)

(Version 1.1 things):
You will begin with some buildings on your side.
The Super weapons (Nuclear missile, weather storm and psychic dominator)
are capturable and you can't build them!
And other things that i don't remember! Very Happy

version 1.2 things:

-Some units Will can't be builded and others like the basic units and the engineers will be builded!
Lightning corrected!
Some other things!
See read me for full detail!

Lunar Scope Ver 1.0.jpg
 Description:
the preview in final alert!
 Filesize:  34.19 KB
 Viewed:  5940 Time(s)

Lunar Scope Ver 1.0.jpg

Lunar Scope (2-3) Ver 1.2.rar
 Description:
The new map!

Download
 Filename:  Lunar Scope (2-3) Ver 1.2.rar
 Filesize:  53.85 KB
 Downloaded:  1957 Time(s)

Lunar Scope image.rar
 Description:
The image in Winrar file (sorry, i use a dial-up connection soo i can't send the image!)

Download
 Filename:  Lunar Scope image.rar
 Filesize:  180.65 KB
 Downloaded:  374 Time(s)

Lunar Scope(2-3)ver 1.1.rar
 Description:
The new map!

Download
 Filename:  Lunar Scope(2-3)ver 1.1.rar
 Filesize:  51.93 KB
 Downloaded:  336 Time(s)

[YR] Lunar Scope ver 1.0 (2-3).rar
 Description:
The map!

Download
 Filename:  [YR] Lunar Scope ver 1.0 (2-3).rar
 Filesize:  50.16 KB
 Downloaded:  432 Time(s)

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:06 am; edited 6 times in total

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

um......it is pretty hard to detail things on lunar because of no cliffs (unless u use TX) but i think just judging from the minimap there is not much room to build. not bad for a first map.

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Biohazard wrote:
um......it is pretty hard to detail things on lunar because of no cliffs (unless u use TX) but i think just judging from the minimap there is not much room to build. not bad for a first map.

Thanks! Smile

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, i make the new version of the map, some changes (see read me).
The file it will be with the others in the first post!

CalChillin
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We need images of the map it self from final alert of ingame aswell.

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sure he would've posted images, but since he is using dial-up as one of his attached files says, it would take forever for him and he wanted to get the map out =) So the best way to see the images would be to play the map itself =P I'll volunteer to put up pics of the map =)

EDIT

I have six pics of the map, it looks good for a small map, but it is a little annoying knowing the neutrals can use the super weapons when "Super Weapons" is disabled in the game type XD I was using the Soviets. It's also nice to see that the neutrals will actually harvest the gems as well, then use their units to attack you if you get close enough lol.

EDIT END

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the green is so bright! tone it down. and neutral always does that stuff shakar.wtf is up with all the barrels

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have no clue what is with all of the barrels... But it was fun seeing that base blow up before Fraps crashed my game XD

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks shakar, i need one more thing, you can put the screenshots of the version 1.2? (i am faster don't xD)

I will try to download a program that convert bmp to jpeg and a image that is 2 mb in a bmp will be 200 kb in jpeg and i will can put screenshots! Smile

And yes, the barrels are for you have a fun! Very Happy

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can use MS paint to convert them....

I use MS Paint to take screenshots.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon