Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:57 am
All times are UTC + 0
CnC Central
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject:  CnC Central Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, to tell the truth I've had this site for about 3 years, been hosted by aol, geocities (twice), homestead, and now angelfire. Now, I never really got serious about the site until this summer (late this summer unfortunately). Anyway it comes to my attention that I need files. Maps, Mods, SHPs, Voxels, etc. (especially renegade stuff). So it would be greatly appreciated if you would help us out. So send me maps, mod information, voxels, shps to webmaster@cnccentral.zzn.com or you can just give us a visit at http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/cnc-central/

Thank you,
The_kid

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon