Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am
All times are UTC + 0
Beta testing for Tiberian Sun: Total War has started! -Ended
Moderators: The DvD
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject:  Beta testing for Tiberian Sun: Total War has started! -Ended Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Over the last month, progress on TSTW has been vast and i feel that version 1.0 of Tiberian Sun: Total War is almost ready, so it's time to start beta testing! If you're interested, please reply to this post, and you will be added to the TSTW Beta Testers Group, so you can access the TSTW Beta testers forum located in the classified forums. The Beta file will be distributed there.

In order to convince you a bit Very Happy

-All new Tiberian Sun Experience where you battle it out with GDI, Nod, CABAL and the Mutants. GDI and Nod have much more units, but keep the spirit of original TS while expanding their possibilities. CABAL has his own way of fighting, and relies on super-techie stuff that's adapted to the tiberium world. The Mutants cannot even live withouth the tiberium, so it's no wonder most of their weapons are based on it.

-Enjoy enhanced realism and gameplay depth through new sounds, new animations, immersive multiplayer maps with new Tiberium types, and advanced AI opponents.

-Faster gameplay and better balance, more action!

-Several things that were originally intended to be in TS but didn't show up in the final game have been restored and are fully working, like GDI Comm Center, Threat Rating Node, and a never before seen Meteor Storm.

So, join the TSTW Beta Testers group and be the first to play TSTW version 1.0!

----The Beta Test is now closed

Last edited by The DvD on Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wanna join it.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

do i have the alpha or the beta?

Jamie
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Count me in =)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Captain Sword
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd like to try it. Oh and the Metor Storm isn't new I've seen it in a few mods before, Unless you changed it.

The DvD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Meteor Storm has changed Wink

You guys will be added to the Beta Testers Group.

The DvD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Turalyon wrote:
do i have the alpha or the beta?

You have an Alpha. The Beta will have some more units, and more voxels, and more maps.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mind if I join not sure if I'll be a totally active tester but I would like to get on the inside of this mod like I did with TSR.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

count me also in the beta then

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hellfire wrote:
Mind if I join not sure if I'll be a totally active tester but I would like to get on the inside of this mod like I did with TSR.

Of course, it's just a matter of playing, then looking for bugs and giving comments.

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Turalyon wrote:
count me also in the beta then

You're already added to the group. So you've got access to the Beta forum (located in PPM backstage)

SDI
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wanna join the group too.

The DvD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SDI wrote:
I wanna join the group too.
You are added. I i'm thinking of uploading the beta on Tiberiumsun.com this saturday, stay tuned for updates here.

joemoemino
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can i test it?

zuegma
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#Shocked #Shocked can i beta or is it too late

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
The DvD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You're too late, sorry... the beta test is ending.. HOWEVER, version 1.0 will be released VERY soon... keep checking TiberiumSun.com in the next few weeks.

zuegma
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dammit

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
The DvD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't worry the release version will be quite a bit better than the beta, and it will arrive soon..

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweet better than beta, this mods gonna be sweet. Also try to get an installer even if it's just one from clickteam.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes I'll see if i can do that with the installer, it's also a great opportunity to inform the people of setting the right Skirmish settings Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, of course... otherwise ppl will get an insane AI #Tongue....

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL yeah.. i don't wanna have these troubles again..really. BTW i added a text message to the menu background that clearly stated what settings to use.

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dvd why dont you edit the topic name that the test is finished

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon